• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

White Mischief

rambo

I have just bought the dvd of White Mischief (Region 2).
Although the dialogue is in English it has Dutch Subtitles,which i am told you can't switch off.
Is it possible with the help of AnyDVD that the subtitles can be deleted when a backup is made.
Thanks and Regards

I have just bought the dvd of White Mischief (Region 2).
Although the dialogue is in English it has Dutch Subtitles,which i am told you can't switch off.
Is it possible with the help of AnyDVD that the subtitles can be deleted when a backup is made.
Thanks and Regards
Yes, of course.

That's great.
Thanks james.
If you would be so kind as to advise the process.
I have not come across this before.
Regards

That's great.
Thanks james.
If you would be so kind as to advise the process.
I have not come across this before.
Regards

The default settings of AnyDVD allow you, that you can always disable subtitles with your player remote. Try it, with PC player software and the original disc (unless the subtitles are part of the movie)
Another method: You can set the the subtitle transparency to "invisible".
The best method is to disable the subtitle stream in CloneDVD.

Back