• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't backup ghost rider

yeahcdavis

i have updated both and still cant get ghostrider to copy can u help me

Ghost Riders works the usual way if everything is updated but Daddys Little Girls is giving me a problem so far. Still trying.

Just so everyone else knows if you have the 2-disc extended cut the jump directly to the titleset doesn't work. Oh this is region 1 by the way. I am about to embark on backing this title up though.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.1)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H42L SL01 01032807176CLN5658
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1908736 sectors (3728 MBytes)
Total size: 3788528 sectors (7399 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Ghost Rider Extended Cut
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Just so everyone else knows if you have the 2-disc extended cut the jump directly to the titleset doesn't work. Oh this is region 1 by the way. I am about to embark on backing this title up though.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.1)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H42L SL01 01032807176CLN5658
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1908736 sectors (3728 MBytes)
Total size: 3788528 sectors (7399 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Ghost Rider Extended Cut
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

There's no protection on this disc at all other than CSS (but CSS is on everything, pretty much by default).

There's no protection on this disc at all other than CSS (but CSS is on everything, pretty much by default).

Yes you're right I just wanted to state that jump to the titleset isn't going to happen on this title that's all just sharing info for others that may be of use.

Yes you're right I just wanted to state that jump to the titleset isn't going to happen on this title that's all just sharing info for others that may be of use.

Thanks. I was mostly commenting with respect to the OP having problems.

It worked with anydvd and clonedvd but wouldn't with anydvd and shrink.

I had no problems with Ghost Rider and Shrink. It was so un-protected, I'm not even sure I needed AnyDVD active on that DVD.

-W

Ghost Rider extended edition - R1/WS

My Ghost Rider dvd will not work properly in my Lite-On sata SH-16A7S drive. It cannot process 2 of the vob's, nor read past the 47:30 mark on this disk when playing. The disk works just fine in my other drive (a Benq 1655). It seems to play in my standalone dvd player also.
I'm probably going to return it as defective and see if a new one works better everywhere.

My Ghost Rider dvd will not work properly in my Lite-On sata SH-16A7S drive. It cannot process 2 of the vob's, nor read past the 47:30 mark on this disk when playing. The disk works just fine in my other drive (a Benq 1655). It seems to play in my standalone dvd player also.
I'm probably going to return it as defective and see if a new one works better everywhere.

Did you scan the disc for errors?

Ghost Rider Extended - defective

My replacement Ghost Rider extended cut dvd works perfectly. The original one was apparently marginally defective (ie. my Lite-On drive could not handle it, but the Benq could).

How do you scan the disk for errors?

Funguy

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, chances are your disc is bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Ghost rider went fine for me also but Daddys Little girls gave me problems that went away with another reader.

Back