• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Doesn't decrypt some discs properly

Adbear

Ever since the introduction of the new decryption some films won't work properly when backed up to BD-r's or bd-re's. Point in case, when I try to back up my copies of Pirates 1 and 2, with version 6.1.5.5 I can decrypt the disc to harddrive then copy over the certificate folder. If I then write this back to a Blu-ray disc it works fine on my PS3, but if I use the newer versions that remove the need for the certificate folder they don't work when written back to disc, either with or without the certificate folder

The newer versions don't work thats what I'm saying

Adbear, I believe, is saying he's having an issue with 6.1.6.1 where he can't burn a backup that works if he uses the rip from Anydvd ripper (with or without the certificate folder).

And he didn't have this problem with Anydvd HD 6.1.5.5.

I suspect peer (or James) may be best able to address Adbear's concern, but perhaps someone
knows whether Adbear is doing something wrong in the program he's using to burn.

That said, I fully expect the rip from 6.1.6.1 to be playable on a computer.

Last edited:
It plays fine on the PC, but as I stated in the original post when I burn them back to blu-ray disc the ones ripped in the newer version won't play back in the PS3 or other settop box. I have to rip them in the earlier version and copy the certificate folder over to get it to work. And as they havn't put an option in to either have it with certificate or with out I am unable to use the newer versons

It plays fine on the PC, but as I stated in the original post when I burn them back to blu-ray disc the ones ripped in the newer version won't play back in the PS3 or other settop box. I have to rip them in the earlier version and copy the certificate folder over to get it to work. And as they havn't put an option in to either have it with certificate or with out I am unable to use the newer versons

Aren't these discs dual layer? How did you copy them on BD?

same as always, just used nero to burn back the bdmv folder and the cerificate folder to a dual layer bd-re using udf 2.5, works fine when ripped with 6.1.5.5, but using later versions where you've 'got round' the certificate folder it doesn't work

same as always, just used nero to burn back the bdmv folder and the cerificate folder to a dual layer bd-re using udf 2.5, works fine when ripped with 6.1.5.5, but using later versions where you've 'got round' the certificate folder it doesn't work
Are these the US releases?

Bought mine on ebay, Some guy in China or Hongkong I think, but cost me about £30 each

Bought mine on ebay, Some guy in China or Hongkong I think, but cost me about £30 each

Which brand you've got? On Amazon, there is only Panasonic BD-RE 50GB, and shipping only to the US. I wanted to buy TDK (as I already have one 25GB), but couldn't find them anywhere.

Mine are panasonic, think they're the only ones available so far

Last edited:
I'd seen them before, but they used to only accept wire transfers for international , charge $20-$30 for wire transfering, and only ship Fed EX, so ti works out very expensive from them. See they now accep google checkout.

Also my local Maplins has been stating they'd have the TDK 50GB BD-RE's in for the last 2 months, and have never had any, don't think they've actually been released yet

Back