• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Game Jackal logo

ivanX

Translator (ru)
Call me pedantic if you will (some people do :D) but I can't see the Game Jackal logo in the line of products that is displayed in the top right hand corner of this forum.

Has anyone else noticed that? Is something in the works to add it? ;)

IMO, they should redesign the header of the forums even if they didn't add the GameJackal logo but especially if they do.

What I mean is leave the AnyDVD logo next to SlySoft.Forum [but center it] and then have all the logos for all the programs centered below that on another line. As it stands the CloneCD logo can get cut off depending on the size of your monitor and if you have bookmarks showing on the right.

The colours and everything are perfect. Just drop the logos [including GameJackal] down to a line all by themselves and I think it would be much cleaner looking. :)

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Back