• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

saw3 and open season

BUT, not in a timely fashion. Read my posts thoroughly.
"They are slow to update and people want what they pay for to work when they want it."

And this differs from the waiting on a good update to use dvd shrink and anydvd why? No I not knocking any software just a thought. As some people are waiting on james to get the disc.

Ao why was I able to backup the whole disc using clonedvd2 and anydvd then? I think it is a shrink problem that can't get fixed.

Shrink is not the problem. The problem is getting it decrypted before you use Shrink.

And this differs from the waiting on a good update to use dvd shrink and anydvd why? No I not knocking any software just a thought. As some people are waiting on james to get the disc.

If you follow the posts on SawIII, there is no problem. RipIt4Me - FixTVS and Shrink. I didn't have to wait at all. That's what customers want from a product that they pay for.

If you follow the posts on SawIII, there is no problem. RipIt4Me - FixTVS and Shrink. I didn't have to wait at all. That's what customers want from a product that they pay for.

OK the problem is anydvd + dvd shrink you decided to add a diffrent decrypter to terminate the problem but the origina; problem remains at hand.

I agree customers that buy a product just want what they paid for so I have to wait a whole four days for Anydvd to update to take care of SawIII the update was very fast and the last I knew this was one of the very first companies to get the update out so quickly great news for all SS users!!!:D :D :D

OK the problem is anydvd + dvd shrink you decided to add a diffrent decrypter to terminate the problem but the origina; problem remains at hand.

The problem, in the equation that you chose, is not Shrink. The problem, in that equation, is AnyDVD. Shrink is capable compressing the data. That's what it does.

The problem, in the equation that you chose, is not Shrink. The problem, in that equation, is AnyDVD. Shrink is capable compressing the data. That's what it does.

So we can agree that anydvd and dvd shrink will not or won't do this title. All other apps I have will. As I have used a lot of others with no issues.

So we can agree that anydvd and dvd shrink will not or won't do this title.

AnyDVD will not do the title. Shrink was never the problem with SawIII. It ONLY compresses. Here is a link to the workings of Shrink. Perhaps this will help you to understand what Shrink does.

SAW III Copy made !

I had quite a time getting my computer to copy SAW III, all my programs: DVD Shrnk, 1Click DVD Copy, CLONE DVD, would not even see the DVD in the burner, I even brought the DVD back to the store telling them it was defective, when I got the new SAW III one home, I had the same problem, nothing would read the disk! As a last ditch effort, I put the DVD in, opened Nero Recode to Copy full DVD, browsed it as in my E: drive, and low and behold it WORKED! Nero encoded it, then I clicked BURN, and expected some sort of error, BUT IT WORKED! I was astounded! I made a copy with NO problem, and from the COPY made by Nero, I used DVD Shrink to put it on the hard drive. I should mention that I upgraded my OEM Nero 6.x.x.x to the latest NERO FREE UPGRADE to get NERO Recode, but found that the full program didn't work with DVD Shrink( I would get can't find TRF Error), so I removed the upgrade, but kept Nero RECODE, and it looks like it has great ripping qualitys, that my other programs can't do or match! Anyway, I got to copy SAW III, and to be honest, I just stumbled onto it! ANYDVD ROCKS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!"

Added note: NERO Recode allows you to copy SAW III fine, it's actually a good ripper, your problem is you have upgrade your NERO 6 to the new FREE upgrade. remove the main program (other wise DVD shrink will not work with the new NERO upgrade, as far as kicking out original disk, and then giving you the "cannot find TRF" error, and keep the Recode section of it. DVD Shink that is my favorite program will just not read the disk (you get the error E:\ cant be read,) along with my other ripping software I was surprised Nero Recode would do it. DVD Shrink will no longer be upgraded, and as time goes by it will work less and less,, time to start thinking of the future, and a new way to RIP. Nero Recode is a simple easy program for anyone to use, lets all give it a try, my results so far have been 100% problem free! I would LOVE someone to revamp DVD Shrink, and keep it up to date,, any takers?

I would LOVE someone to revamp DVD Shrink, and keep it up to date,, any takers?

The developer of Shrink went on to help develop Nero Recode, which is one reason why Recode is so similar to Shrink (and arguably has a slightly better transcoder than Shrink).

I had quite a time getting my computer to copy SAW III, all my programs: DVD Shrnk, 1Click DVD Copy, CLONE DVD, would not even see the DVD in the burner, I even brought the DVD back to the store telling them it was defective, when I got the new SAW III one home, I had the same problem, nothing would read the disk! As a last ditch effort, I put the DVD in, opened Nero Recode to Copy full DVD, browsed it as in my E: drive, and low and behold it WORKED! Nero encoded it, then I clicked BURN, and expected some sort of error, BUT IT WORKED! I was astounded! I made a copy with NO problem, and from the COPY made by Nero, I used DVD Shrink to put it on the hard drive. I should mention that I upgraded my OEM Nero 6.x.x.x to the latest NERO FREE UPGRADE to get NERO Recode, but found that the full program didn't work with DVD Shrink( I would get can't find TRF Error), so I removed the upgrade, but kept Nero RECODE, and it looks like it has great ripping qualitys, that my other programs can't do or match! Anyway, I got to copy SAW III, and to be honest, I just stumbled onto it! ANYDVD ROCKS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!"

Added note: NERO Recode allows you to copy SAW III fine, it's actually a good ripper, your problem is you have upgrade your NERO 6 to the new FREE upgrade. remove the main program (other wise DVD shrink will not work with the new NERO upgrade, as far as kicking out original disk, and then giving you the "cannot find TRF" error, and keep the Recode section of it. DVD Shink that is my favorite program will just not read the disk (you get the error E:\ cant be read,) along with my other ripping software I was surprised Nero Recode would do it. DVD Shrink will no longer be upgraded, and as time goes by it will work less and less,, time to start thinking of the future, and a new way to RIP. Nero Recode is a simple easy program for anyone to use, lets all give it a try, my results so far have been 100% problem free! I would LOVE someone to revamp DVD Shrink, and keep it up to date,, any takers?

The latest versions of AnyDvd with CloneDvd2 or 1Click or 1Click Pro will back it up.

DVD Shrink/ Nero Recode

Yes I had head that the developer of DVD Shrink moved to NERO, and maybe he had something to do with NERO Recode being able to work the way it does, making copys of movies other programs can't even see,,anyway I like to think so!:bowdown:

Yes I had head that the developer of DVD Shrink moved to NERO, and maybe he had something to do with NERO Recode being able to work the way it does, making copys of movies other programs can't even see,,anyway I like to think so!:bowdown:

You may want to look for a firmware update for your optical reader and/or possibly an update to your ide/ATA/SATA bus drivers. Something is wrong there.

Have you tried Anydvd in "safe mode"?

You may want to look for a firmware update for your optical reader and/or possibly an update to your ide/ATA/SATA bus drivers. Something is wrong there.

Have you tried Anydvd in "safe mode"?
Hi Webslinger, my firmware is up to date, and no, I haven;t tryied AnyDVD in safe mode, thats some thing that I will try when next problem arises. Thanks for the hint, I'll give it a try! Tonight I did The Marine, and Flyboys witout a problem ANYDVD ROCKS!:bowdown:

Added note: NERO Recode allows you to copy SAW III fine, it's actually a good ripper, your problem is you have upgrade your NERO 6 to the new FREE upgrade. remove the main program (other wise DVD shrink will not work with the new NERO upgrade, as far as kicking out original disk, and then giving you the "cannot find TRF" error, and keep the Recode section of it. DVD Shink that is my favorite program will just not read the disk (you get the error E:\ cant be read,) along with my other ripping software I was surprised Nero Recode would do it.

If NERO Recode will Rip AND do the transcode (read shrink), as well as hook to the nero burning ROM - why do you need to put DVDShrink back into the equation at all???

-W (getting confused)

If NERO Recode will Rip AND do the transcode (read shrink), as well as hook to the nero burning ROM - why do you need to put DVDShrink back into the equation at all???

-W (getting confused)
I like to use DVD Shrink after the movie is completed using Recode, so I can get it on my hard drive using the Recode disk, I find that the easyiest way, and then make addtional copies when I want to, directly from the HD. Seems to work well for me this way.:agree:

DVD Shrink

Yawn,,,,,, good discussion,, but time for bed,,,,,,,night all, dreaming of ANYDVD for sure,,,,,,, IT ROCKS! :bowdown:

Back