• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd help????

cak1972

I have recently started to have problems backing up titles with anydvd.. I put the dvd into my drive and just comes up no disc in drive d please help:confused:

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot

Now is there a disc in drive "d:"?

yes there was a disc some used to work now it seems lately hardly anything does

yes there was a disc some used to work now it seems lately hardly anything does

Let me rephrase

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system now reports a disc in drive "d:"

I did this and when i went into my computer clicked the drive the movie was in there was nothing

I did this and when i went into my computer clicked the drive the movie was in there was nothing

Then your issue has nothing to do with Anydvd. As it's not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process.

Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

Back