• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4

I am not having issues at all with MI4 with the new version or the beta version of anyDVD. Its cloneDVD i am having issues with. There is no quality bar at the bottom when using this on MI4. also i posted earlier a log from cloneDVD, however no one said it was any good. So i am trying again. I wish to help as much as possible to get this resolved. The log says Error at CloneMap2 TCE. Now i know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. So hope at the end of the tunnel for some.

Thanks SlySoft Team. You guys work wonders ^_^

Star

there should be a fix for it very soon

The problem with this disk is the lack of ability to get a viable logfile.
Failing that, the disk will get over-nighted to the Cods, who will sort it out in short order.

-W

Mi4

ok i think i worked it out. When you try to use Clone dvd . go to clone whole dvd. it should show up the quality bar and show like 50 percent disk space. from there you should be able to remove the other titles and leave only the main movie and hit the next button. when it process it should run to 86 percent disk compression. then hit next. choose your destination file and hit next. it should run no problems on mine it showed layer removal successful. Why it does not do this in only using the title movie option. That is beyond me. I am waiting for it finish. cloneDVD finished its work. Although when i try to create a logfile for anydvd it gives me an error. So i am copy and paste this:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 7.0.2.7, BDPHash.bin 12-04-13)
ASUS DRW-24B1STA 1.04 2010-10-12 13:07
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1963088 sectors (3834 MBytes)
Total size: 3593776 sectors (7019 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed RCE protection!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 15 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Will try again later to help.

Last edited:
logfile mi4

The problem with this disk is the lack of ability to get a viable logfile.
Failing that, the disk will get over-nighted to the Cods, who will sort it out in short order.

-W

Attached logfile-hope it helps!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.6_Info_D_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    649.7 KB · Views: 15
Keep the menus in MI4

I am not having issues at all with MI4 with the new version or the beta version of anyDVD. Its cloneDVD i am having issues with. There is no quality bar at the bottom when using this on MI4. also i posted earlier a log from cloneDVD, however no one said it was any good. So i am trying again. I wish to help as much as possible to get this resolved. The log says Error at CloneMap2 TCE. Now i know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. So hope at the end of the tunnel for some.

Thanks SlySoft Team. You guys work wonders ^_^

Star

I'm having the same issue as starfire96, with a MI4 rental DVD. It seems that when you remove the menu in CloneDVD, either by using Copy DVD Titles or Clone DVD checkbox the read will fail. The Copy DVD Titles option shows with a grayed out quality bar. Keeping the menus seems to be the key to making a successful copy. AnyDVD scanned the DVD correctly, unless there is a new form of protection we don't know about.

I used 7.0.2.0 and didn't have any problems. I couldn't create a log file as it seemed to lock up while scanning. I verified the back up as correct (at least by scanning through the titles and menu).

Hi Ben watching hoping they would find the fix so I try what someone else said I redownloaded 7.0.2.0 then shut down my computer all the way not just restart it and anydvd worked when I clicked rip to hard drive then I used another burning program to copy the DVD to a DVD looks like it has no problems I will not say what burning program I used don,t want to get in trouble saying it so you can give it a try

FWIW in my use AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.0 reflects the following information after scanning

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.0, BDPHash.bin 12-03-09-A)
HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CT30N A200 11/01/13 7U01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Using local database!
Removing annoying menu clips!
Removed 2 annoying menu clips!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed 35 potential bad sector protections!

FYI
Right-Click Rip video DVD to Hardisk... v7.0.2.0 ---> AutoGK Xvid seems to work fine.

Im using the newest version of anydvd and it broke the protection just fine doing movie only...

Mi 4

I don't know if this log file will help. The only way I could complete a anydvd scan what to uncheck the copy protection based on unreadable sectors in the settings. Here is the log file it made

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.7_Info_E_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
MI4 log files from AnyDVD and CloneDVD

Could not get a successful rip of the movie. Any DVD does present the disk after scanning. Using 7.0.2.0 AnyDVD, using CloneDVD 2.9.3.0. Error on create DVD using clonedvd and logs uploaded for review from both products.

Attachments

• mi4.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
CloneDVD2 cannot rip MI4

I just got the BR today, no problems so far, MPLS is 00800

I got the DVD of Ghost Protocol. Had to update my AnyDVD to 7.0.2.0. Or else it never stop scanning. After reboot, CloneDVD2 still cannot rip Ghost Protocol. It works with all the other titles.

i was able to copy the entire disc but when i try and make a log file it just keeps scanning and doesn't stop scanning

here is what shows up when i just copy the info

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.7, BDPHash.bin 12-04-13)
PLDS DVD-RW DH16ABSH YL32 2010/08/16 17:05
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Using local database!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed 15 potential bad sector protections!

I got the DVD of Ghost Protocol. Had to update my AnyDVD to 7.0.2.0. Or else it never stop scanning. After reboot, CloneDVD2 still cannot rip Ghost Protocol. It works with all the other titles.

Have you recognized that we are talking about the Blu-Ray-Version? :doh:
And... yes! MI:4 (DVD) is still a problem... as you can read in the release notes!

thanks to both you guys. Maybe I'll wake up in the morning and an update will be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back