• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened up clone dvd with anydvd7026 closed and then started any dvd and this is logfile of backup of dvd using clonedvd.

Sigh. This isn't from the original disc. Please post a log from the original.

the best thing I found to work best to back up MI4 was to go to the Download screen for AnyDvd and download the current 7.0.2.0 version. restart computer and was able to back up MI4 perfectly as well as put on DVD using CloneDvd. atleast until the team can get a new update that has the feed needed to bypass whats causing the hangup on the newer version of AnyDvd. Hope this helps.

A proper logfile would really help. Thank you.

OK - If it works so well, why have you not submitted a (very much needed) logfile of the ORIGINAL disk made with 7.0.0.6 ??

Yes, this would have been helpful.

It works fine...

Hello everyone !!

I clone MI4 with CloneDVD2 perfectly (with AnyDVD version 7020). The only thing you have to do in CloneDVD2 is to keep the dvd menu (check the box in the top right corner) before to proceed cloning.

Works fine...
After the copy well done, I did a .mp4 file with CloneDVDMobile. The protection was bypassed after cloning the first time.

Sorry for my poor English, isn't my first language.... :doh:

Figured I would post my findings:
7.0.2.0 - Works IF you use right click, rip dvd to harddisk

CloneDVDMobile - Fails on ripping from the DVD or from the copy ripped to the hard disk.

I am unable to pull a log file even with 7.0.2.0, if I try it immediately does the infinite scanning bug that the beta's do always on my system at least.

I'm a LONG time customer having purchased near the first releases of these products and this is the first disk I've ever had a issue on! Thanks and looking forward to a fix.

7020 any dvd not working

I read your posting and tried your suggestion
sorry to say that any dvd would not conclude scan on mi4 so there was no sense in trying to run clone dvd2
r.a.b

@ravage & Shadow: Both of you claim to have it working with 7.0.2.0, yet neither of you posted a logfile to prove the claim as James has asked for just before both of you posted.

They need that logfile from 7.0.2.0 to probably figure out what prevents the latest beta from doing the decrypting.

Hello everyone !!

I clone MI4 with CloneDVD2 perfectly (with AnyDVD version 7020). The only thing you have to do in CloneDVD2 is to keep the dvd menu (check the box in the top right corner) before to proceed cloning.

Works fine...
After the copy well done, I did a .mp4 file with CloneDVDMobile. The protection was bypassed after cloning the first time.

Sorry for my poor English, isn't my first language.... :doh:

I agree. I Went back to 7.0.2.0 and selected the "preserve menu" and backup was successful.

I could even rip the dvd to hard drive but still could not back it up unless select preserve menus. I also tried the new beta version but it would never complete the disc read process.

@ravage & Shadow: Both of you claim to have it working with 7.0.2.0, yet neither of you posted a logfile to prove the claim as James has asked for just before both of you posted.

They need that logfile from 7.0.2.0 to probably figure out what prevents the latest beta from doing the decrypting.

Did you read my entire post? I TRIED to get the log. If you select the log option it does the same infinity loop scanning thing. As I also pointed out it worked to extract the files from DVD only via the native option in AnyDVD. I still could not encode those to a file or burn. I did however find Handbrake was able to encode to mkv from those files.

No Joy, been running for some time, several attempts. Never finishes scanning.

logfile

It was hard but I hope this helps. Here is logfile of original MI4.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.6_Info_D_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    649.7 KB · Views: 13
No Joy, been running for some time, several attempts. Never finishes scanning.

I had that happen once, with the disk in the drive close and restart anydvd 7.0.2.0. It worked for me after that. Obviously every system can be different, perhaps close anything you have open that might read from the drive also?

Did you read my entire post? I TRIED to get the log. If you select the log option it does the same infinity loop scanning thing. As I also pointed out it worked to extract the files from DVD only via the native option in AnyDVD. I still could not encode those to a file or burn. I did however find Handbrake was able to encode to mkv from those files.

I tried too. You can NOT create a logfile! You CAN successfully back this up using the method of CloneDVD2, main movie, preserve titles. Using the latest non beta version 7.0.2.0. I am watching the backup now, no problems!
Trying to create a logfile just causes endless scanning! :bang:
Weird thing about the preserve titles thing in CloneDVD2! Check it, you get a quality bar, and successful backup. don't check it, no quality bar and "unknown error"! :confused:

ok here is what i did.. first i tried the beta 7.0.2.7 just keep looping had to reboot to disable anydvd...tried cleaning the DVD try and different ODD NO luck...(the beta doesn't work)so i re-downloaded anydvd 7.0.2.0 ripped the DVD to the HDD then used DVD Rebuilder doing the movie only..(which i wanted) don't need the meuns...then burned it to a DVD with Clovedvd2 worked great !!

Last edited:
Here is logfile again

log file MI4??? attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.6_Info_D_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    649.7 KB · Views: 15
OK - If it works so well, why have you not submitted a (very much needed) logfile of the ORIGINAL disk made with 7.0.0.6 ??

ALSO - The latest non-beta version is 7.0.2.0 not 7.0.0.6 ; Try to keep up. :D

-W

I updated to 7.0.2.0, and repeated the process..... clicked "Rip video DVD to HDD", after process finished, I used IMGBurn to create back-up. I've been watching the result with no problems. Now that being said..... I have tried to make a log file but like everyone else, it's been stuck in the infinite scan. So sorry for popping off earlier. I was able to make my backup so wasn't sure why all the fuss.

how to get the beta anydvd

How do I download the beta anydvd to use on MI4?

you don't, cause the beta can't handle MI:4 dvd yet. However if you want to download beta's, they're always the first sticky in the anydvd forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back