• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 Finally Let Me Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubrey

I purchased AnyDvd and CloneDvd2 last year when the DaVinci Code came out. I was using these products on a trial basis and if they would rip and burn the DaVinci Code for me I would purchase AnyDvd and CloneDvd2. Since this date I have been loving these products for there quality and there ease of use and had no problem recommending to people. After a good Twenty nine week run after having no problems at all ripping and burning Dvds I finally had problems burning The Messengers no issues at all with ripping the Dvd and the quality was Dvd perfect. I had this problem with The Break-Up no problem with ripping the Dvd and the quality was Dvd perfect but just couldn’t burn it. That when I learned about ARccOS and finally decided I would have to break down and purchase some reliable software. Till last Tuesday AnyDvd and CloneDvd have been 100% reliable I just hope SlySoft doesn’t drop the ball again and fix this problem with CloneDvd2 because I loved the ease of it.

Que Webslinger.................

Follow his instructions before you jump to conclusions. We also need some info, like:

Hardware and firmware (burner)
Error message
Media type being used

It could be the media you are using, or your burner is dying.

I purchased AnyDvd and CloneDvd2 last year when the DaVinci Code came out. I was using these products on a trial basis and if they would rip and burn the DaVinci Code for me I would purchase AnyDvd and CloneDvd2. Since this date I have been loving these products for there quality and there ease of use and had no problem recommending to people. After a good Twenty nine week run after having no problems at all ripping and burning Dvds I finally had problems burning The Messengers no issues at all with ripping the Dvd and the quality was Dvd perfect. I had this problem with The Break-Up no problem with ripping the Dvd and the quality was Dvd perfect but just couldn’t burn it. That when I learned about ARccOS and finally decided I would have to break down and purchase some reliable software. Till last Tuesday AnyDvd and CloneDvd have been 100% reliable I just hope SlySoft doesn’t drop the ball again and fix this problem with CloneDvd2 because I loved the ease of it.
And what is your problem now? :confused:

Do you have some agenda or do you have a problem? Since you didn't give any specifics it would appear you don't want to find the problem. There is no denying that software does from time to time have problems, but when brought to their attention it is corrected. By far though, the majority of problems are brought on by the user. Not picking the correct title or audio, having some conflicting software, OS not set correctly, hardware problems (40 wire cable, bad media, defective burner, etc). So, if you are having a problem with specific titles, give some needed info to help resolve.

No one here gets paid to help you so any underlying agenda is a waste of your time and ours.

Maybe this is just a PEBUAK issue? :D :bowdown:

As for the title "The Messengers" there is an issue and slysoft knows about it when you try to do a full disc backup.

I wish you people that start threads talking about clonedvd has let u down would just get over urselves, i mean umm as if slysoft lost u as a customer they would go bankrupt; i think not. every software has issues time to time thats why we have updates now if u can't wait for the update then i recommend u learn a programming language and make ur own program.

How about this...when you find software, including an operating system, that does what you want 100% of the time without fail, you let us know. Until then, stop with the dramatic "oh it LET ME down" posts. Cause really, that's pathetic. If you have a real problem that you'd like to get solved, just say "hey, I'm having this problem with this title could you help me out." The ridiculous drama added nonsense isn't helpful.

I wish you people that start threads talking about clonedvd has let u down would just get over urselves, i mean umm as if slysoft lost u as a customer they would go bankrupt; i think not. every software has issues time to time thats why we have updates now if u can't wait for the update then i recommend u learn a programming language and make ur own program.

It isn't so much that the program let them down that's the problem. I mean, personally, I think posting to a support forum in that method is silly but that's beside the point. The real issue is that most people who do start one of these types of threads also gives literally no information or empirical evidence to show there's a problem with the software. So, they post a woe is me and you better fix it or I'll find a solution elsewhere type message. Well, it's a waste for everyone involved.

Using a little mental energy and reading the stickies on the forums would already tell them what information was required but even if they didn't read the stickies a person with any reasonable common sense would know to give as much information as they can about their problem so that it can be resolved by either people telling them what they are doing wrong or that there is, in fact, a problem with the software and it can be resolved.

That said... maybe this problem will be resolved but with the current amount of info we have to go on... it won't.

The OP should follow Webslinger's advice and answer any and all questions. If and when they do then they'll get help from people who know how.

So... well, I just wasted some time and energy posting this didn't I... ;)

Last edited:
Calm Down

The point I was making was I had a Good 29 week run with CloneDvd2 and was disappointed that Slysoft didn’t catch this problem. It surprised me because Slysoft has always been on top of things with constant updates, this was one of the things that sold me on this software in the first place. I have always liked the ease of the software and also the speed and also it flawless reliability that has always impressed me and I hope it will continue. Yes I do get satisfaction when I rip and burn a Sony movie because they seem to be the hardest and with the most encryption, it the simple things in life that make me happy. I wish you people would just calm down and not take this so personal you have to take the good with the bad. If you haven’t noticed people on AfterDawn and rave and boast about AnyDvd and CloneDvd2.
Yes I was able to burn this movie due to the advice of DjTexMex thanks for the good advice. To you others I hope I don't have to come back to this forum because it would mean I'm having problems again.

The point I was making was I had a Good 29 week run with CloneDvd2 and was disappointed that Slysoft didn’t catch this problem.

What problem?

Yes I was able to burn this movie due to the advice of DjTexMex thanks for the good advice

Oh, The Messengers R1: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4602

You know, there are stickies at the top of the forums for a reason. Try reading them:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4978

To you others I hope I don't have to come back to this forum because it would mean I'm having problems again.

With that attitude, you're not going to find many people willing to help you including yours truly.

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

--"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

--Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

--We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

:policeman:

If you're going to ask for help, provide information. Constructive criticism is fine. However, if you're going to post merely because you enjoy complaining (and threatening to return to complain--as though that should bother Slysoft forum users . . .), then find another forum to do it in please. I couldn't even figure out what precisely you were complaining about (until I ran a search on the username you mentioned), and I doubt many others did either.

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

If it wasn't apparent already, this thread is completely useless; I'm closing it.

Last edited:
Until then, stop with the dramatic "oh it LET ME down" posts. Cause really, that's pathetic
Hey, SamuriHL, did I mention that I love you? :D
Anyway, I still don't know what the problem of the original problem really is... :confused:

Anyway, I still don't know what the problem of the original problem really is... :confused:

It's this issue: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4978

You see, DjTexMex has only one post in this entire forum: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=33980#post33980

aubrey said:
Yes I was able to burn this movie due to the advice of DjTexMex thanks for the good advice

Due to my amazing capacity to decipher cryptic complaints, the issue, it seems, may also apply to The Break-Up (and I'm going to guess in R1) as well.

aubrey said:
I finally had problems burning The Messengers

aubrey said:
no issues at all with ripping the Dvd and the quality was Dvd perfect.

This part is confusing, except I interpret that to mean the rip didn't show any signs of pixellation (that's normal with a dvd +/-R DL rip--or using Anydvd ripper).

aubrey said:
I had this problem with The Break-Up no problem with ripping the Dvd and the quality was Dvd perfect but just couldn’t burn it.

The phrasing/diction is exactly the same as when aubrey is describing a problem with The Messengers. So, I'm guessing the issue is similar for The Break-Up.

Anyway, no one should have to go to this much effort to figure out what the problem is.

Last edited:
It's this issue: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4978

Based on my amazing capacity to decipher cryptic complaints, the issue, may also apply to The Break-Up (and I'm going to guess in R1) as well.

Okay, bla, bla, bla... who is stupid enogh to make a full copy with less than 45% quality anyway?
I consider this a user error. Copy the extras on a seperate disc and you're fine. Or dismiss them. Your choice.

lol

I was just joking about "my amazing capacity" . . . (I'm not egotistical; I meant that as a joke). It's something my friends would laugh at.

And right they are! You are funny, and I mean that as a compliment. :D

Okay, bla, bla, bla... who is stupid enogh to make a full copy with less than 45% quality anyway?

Ah well, if it's not screaming Shrink fans, it's screaming Clonedvd fans. ;)

I suppose at least, this time, the complaint is directed towards supporting a program that's actually sold by Slysoft.

Unfortunately, I suspect the complaints will increase (if the complaining Clonedvd fans are anything like complaining Shrink/Anydvd fans). :( Speaking of which, psssssst . . . bitsetting! :D (I know; I know . . . "shut up, webslinger!")

Speaking of which, psssssst . . . bitsetting! :D (I know; I know . . . "shut up, webslinger!")

No, don't shut up! Remind me every day! So I can put some thunder under those lame swiss elaborate asses! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back