• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with Norbit

roog

Problems with Norbit here also.

Backup of Norbit stops at 30% during extraction of the main movie file (00003.m2ts). Disk has no visible defects. Plays ok in PowerDVD Ultra 2911 standalone. I will exchange it on Friday and retry.

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.0)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL06 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 19155840 sectors (37413 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 83715126_NORBIT
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-Ray disc is region free!

Backup of Norbit stops at 30% during extraction of the main movie file (00003.m2ts). Disk has no visible defects. Plays ok in PowerDVD Ultra 2911 standalone. I will exchange it on Friday and retry.

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.0)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL06 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 19155840 sectors (37413 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 83715126_NORBIT
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-Ray disc is region free!

Ah I see your disc is a bluray. Webslinger there just may be an issue here. I thought it was a SD not HD. Might want to put this thread in the HD section.

Ah I see your disc is a bluray. Webslinger there just may be an issue here. I thought it was a SD not HD. Might want to put this thread in the HD section.

I see no evidence to suggest the OP from the original thread was using blu-ray.

I have moved these posts into the Anydvd HD section.

I see no evidence to suggest the OP from the original thread was using blu-ray.

I have moved these posts into the Anydvd HD section.

Thanks for moving my post, I searched for Norbit but forgot to look to see what thread I was in.

Anyone, else having problems with Norbit?

Thanks for moving my post, I searched for Norbit but forgot to look to see what thread I was in.

Anyone, else having problems with Norbit?

that's interesting, I had the same type of problem with Invincible. Halfway through I got a read error (actually I/O error). The surface of the disc had some wear, but no real big scratches. Disc played fine, although on one section of the movie there was a noticeable pause and I may have noticed a skip, but the flow of the movie was pretty good, watched the whole thing.

unfortunately I do not have a pc bluray and stuck using the ps3 method, so I just chalked it up to a quirk, as 99.9% of all discs backup perfectly...

Norbit Error Update

I was able to drag and drop the BDMV directory from Norbit successfully, so dare I suggest that the problem lies with the file copy code in AnyDVD HD.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.6.1 beta fixes Norbit backup problem

I was able to drag and drop the BDMV directory from Norbit successfully, so dare I suggest that the problem lies with the file copy code in AnyDVD HD.

Luckily, I hadn't exchanged my Blu-ray Norbit disc yet, so I tried to back it up using AnyDVD HD 6.1.6.1 beta and I was able to do so successfully.

Thanks, for the fix!

Edited 2007-06-10: It turns out that the problem wasn't with AnyDVD HD. I fell back to AnyDVD HD 6.1.6.0 and wasn't able to duplicate the problem. Strange but true.

Last edited:
I didn't rip the BD version, but with 6.1.6.0 the HD-DVD ripped just fine.

The movie was soooo horrible though. Not funny at all!

Back