• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Write to VCD?

Jcflyer

Does any body know how, or if it is possible to set VCD to be writable? I have some itunes audio books I want to archive. However the 4 .m4b audio files are larger than a CD so itunes won't write to them. I try a DVD and it will only copy the .m4b files.
This feature would be usefull for other applications as well, but this is my problem now.

Does any body know how, or if it is possible to set VCD to be writable? I have some itunes audio books I want to archive. However the 4 .m4b audio files are larger than a CD so itunes won't write to them. I try a DVD and it will only copy the .m4b files.
This feature would be usefull for other applications as well, but this is my problem now.

I don't have any personal knowledge, but when I Google'd "m4b to DVD" there were several options.

You may want to check out the hymn project and post a message on their forum. They might be able to come up with a solution for you.

Back