• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Muppets

barnburner

Up to date on everything and long time user. When I copy The Muppets it plays a lady's background voice explaining the story and scenes instead of actually hearing the characters dialogue. How can I get this movie copied correctly?

With so little information it's difficult to help, is this a Blu-ray or DVD?
How are you trying to play back?
It sounds like you're not playing back as a full disc structure and your playback software is defaulting to the first audio track it can play

When I copy The Muppets it plays a lady's background voice explaining the story and scenes instead of actually hearing the characters dialogue. How can I get this movie copied correctly?
Assuming you are using CloneDVD2, you need to make sure AC-3/6 audio is selected on the Audio and Subtitle Settings section.

I am using the most up to date AndDVD non-BR and the most up to date CloneDVD2. When I copy the muppets, I get a narrators voice over the characters dialogue.

make sure AC-3/6 audio is selected on the Audio and Subtitle Settings section.

That was it, thanks! Also, thanks to Frank and SlySoft. Been a long time paying customer and very happy with their products.

I am backing up The Muppets DVD using Any DVD 7.0.2.0 and CloneDVD2. On playback the subtitles cannot be turned off. Please help.

Assuming you are using CloneDVD2, you need to make sure AC-3/6 audio is selected on the Audio and Subtitle Settings section.

I believe mine is set to this...where do I go to check these settings? I went to preferences and it's not there.

I believe mine is set to this...where do I go to check these settings? I went to preferences and it's not there.

You do that on a per disk basis in the checkboxes.

-W

Back