• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with Senna dvd

frankk

is anyone else having a problem backing up Senna

error at about 80%

without a proper anydvd logfile we can't know that nor help you. Please read the stickies.

Here you go

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.0_Info_E_SENNA.zip
    119.8 KB · Views: 10
at 80 percent is stops and will not continue. backs up ok with movie only.

Does "it" stop with an error message per chance?
Care to share that with us?

-W

PROCESSING ERROR ON VTS_07_1.VOB

system cannot read from specified device

happens at exactly 85%

Here we go again with the deffective dvds

it's brand new out of the box, and I've heard this story over and over again....everytime it was a new protection.

are there reports of success?

Here we go again with the deffective dvds

it's brand new out of the box, and I've heard this story over and over again....everytime it was a new protection.

No, only if it was a new protection. :D
I believe it isn't.

If you suspect a new protection, set Ai scanner to "always enabled".

I've heard this story over and over again....everytime it was a new protection.

How come you've been around long enough to hear some things "over and over again", but yet don't know enough to post a logfile and the complete error message on your first post when you have a problem with a disk?
(And it even took TWO of us to drag the error message out of you.)

-W

Well, if you really must know. I often ask my first question from work and don't have access to the disc which is at home. I just check to see if there is a known issue.
Good enough for you?

Besides. I always know you guys are just going to say its a deffective disc anyway

And looky here. James has posted a new beta. I'll let you know if it works tonight when I get home
(you see. I'm at work and don't have access to the disc, in case anyone was going to ask why I don't post a log file immediately)

And looky here. James has posted a new beta. I'll let you know if it works tonight when I get home

The new beta won't make any difference.

So we are sticking with the bad disc theory?

No James, you don't. But a lot of the posters here cry bad disc as soon as a problem arises. It's just annoying. That's all

and its based upon the read errors in the logfile we make that diagnosis. You should know that by now. And just in case you forgot again, bad discs come in BATCHES

And in case you've forgotten. It has been copy protection every time for the last 2years

Back