• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Translating Slysoft's website

ivanX

Translator (ru)
Call me crazy, but since Slysoft's products are translated into so many languages then I think that the website should try to get anywhere near that number.

Therefore, I am offering my services to translate the website into Russian. It is my first language and it will be a pleasure. I've tried to get in touch using the email address on the homepage but to no avail, so I am hoping to catch the eye of somebody at Slysoft in this forum :)

From Slysofts' language slection page....

The problem is, that if you follow the above link, you recieve a page not found error!

Absolutely right! I mentioned that in the email to Slysoft ages ago but the problem persists :confused: We are just trying to help...:agree:

Having got a great deal of awesome help here recently, I am more eager to help Slysoft. May I please revive the interest of the relevant person about my original proposition please? Thank you very much! :bowdown:

I have PMed admin again, and also on June 7th, I posted a link to your request in the translator forum.

I tried.

I have PMed admin again, and also on June 7th, I posted a link to your request in the translator forum.

I tried.

Thanks a lot. I noticed that AnyDVD has an option of switching it to Russian, so I thought I'd help Slysoft's website with it too, no harm in it really...:)

Hi Guys,

Thank you for trying to help us. Unfortunately our management decided not to add any more languages to our website.

The text "If you would like to translate the website..." has been removed from our website: http://www.slysoft.com/en/language.html

Anyhow, translations for our applications are still welcome...

Back