• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd Icon Not in System Tray

mick2006

For whatever reason my slysoft icon is not showing up in my icon tray, which it always has done up until now. I did try opening up and playing a blu ray disc without it being in the icon tray and the movie played when I opened up the large .m2ts file. Am I ok with the icon not being in the system tray, an if not how do I get it back in there. I am running xp MCE 2005 and when I do a ctr/alt/delete to look at the running programs it does show that ANyDvd is running. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
1. You can try rebooting.

2. Go into Windows Task Manager and close the anydvd process. The run Anydvd again. The red fox icon should then appear in your toolbar.

I find this issue often has to do with program files/driver load order on bootup. You may want to try stopping unnecessary programs from loading at bootup.

For whatever reason my slysoft icon is not showing up in my icon tray, which it always has done up until now. I did try opening up and playing a blu ray disc without it being in the icon tray and the movie played when I opened up the large .m2ts file. Am I ok with the icon not being in the system tray, an if not how do I get it back in there. I am running xp MCE 2005 and when I do a ctr/alt/delete to look at the running programs it does show that ANyDvd is running. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Have you checked the setting for "Hide Icon", it's the fourth option down on the right in the screenshot below.

anydvdbq6.jpg

Thanks-shutting the program down and then restarting it put the icon back in the icon tray.

Back