• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

please please please help me!!!

bknott

ok, see if you can figure out this one. ok, i BOUGHT anydvd, i still have the original receipt and registration emails. and i have been using it with no probs, then i dont know what happened. i cant even get into the program. it wont run any more, i double click on it, and i get the little hourglass thing for a second, then nothing, it does not pop up in my taskbar, so no i cant get into it to access settings. i have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, registered, restarted so many times im goin crazy. i dont have any other packets, like roxio or sonic, just shrink, and anydvd. i paid 40 bucks for this and now it just wont even open up. what can i do????????????????? anyone can email me at leon_knott@yahoo.com please help me out

ok, see if you can figure out this one. ok, i BOUGHT anydvd, i still have the original receipt and registration emails. and i have been using it with no probs, then i dont know what happened. i cant even get into the program. it wont run any more, i double click on it, and i get the little hourglass thing for a second, then nothing, it does not pop up in my taskbar, so no i cant get into it to access settings. i have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, registered, restarted so many times im goin crazy. i dont have any other packets, like roxio or sonic, just shrink, and anydvd. i paid 40 bucks for this and now it just wont even open up. what can i do?????????????????
What have you added since then? Do you use webroot spysweeper or spycleaner? zone alarm?

please please please help me

i have added nothing, the only virus protection i have is avast, and i had it the whole time. i dont know what happened. i wanna cry!:(

It's got to be a setting you might of changed with your puter or a corrupt file.

at wits end

well i tried the system restore to a date when i KNOW it worked. and that didnt help. i have cleaned registry, i have done everything people have reccommended. i think my problem started, maybe, when i accidentally deleted it from starting up when my computer starts up. but how would i get it back into where it will automatically start up with the computer again when im not able to open anydvd because it wont work. is there another way i can get it into the startup again?

Keep your license key file handy/backed up. Uninstall Anydvd. Reboot. Reinstall Anydvd. Reboot. Double click license key file.

i give up

i have done that so many times, it just aint workin. i have sent the problem to anydvd along with the original email with the receipt, hopefully i will hear from them soon. cuz i give up.

You didn't mention the operating system (OS) that you are using. There are a couple of things you can check to see if (perhaps) the program is loading and running with no visible indication. One is the Task Manager, and the other is the System Configuration Utility.

If you know how to use those two tools, fine. If not, I can walk you through the process (IF) you are using one of the Windows XP versions, but not any of the others.

please help

yes i am using windows xp, i know about task manager, and it is not showing that it is running. i am just clicking the desktop icon, i get the little hourglass, then nothing, it will not open. im not sure about the other thing you mentioned besides task manager, i am willing to do anything at this point, so if you can tell me what to do as far as that, ill try it. i emailed slysoft, but havent heard from them. thanks

please help

ok i researched the msconfig, and looked at the startup, it is in there, and it is checked, but i still cant use it. so what does that mean. it doesnt show up in my tray at the bottom, and i cant get into it whatsoever.??:confused:

ok, see if you can figure out this one. ok, i BOUGHT anydvd, i still have the original receipt and registration emails. and i have been using it with no probs, then i dont know what happened. i cant even get into the program. it wont run any more, i double click on it, and i get the little hourglass thing for a second, then nothing, it does not pop up in my taskbar, so no i cant get into it to access settings. i have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, registered, restarted so many times im goin crazy. i dont have any other packets, like roxio or sonic, just shrink, and anydvd. i paid 40 bucks for this and now it just wont even open up. what can i do????????????????? anyone can email me at leon_knott@yahoo.com please help me out

Check and see if microsoft's "Windows Defender" is running, if it is, let it be known that it hates anydvd. In options of windows defender, make sure you switch it to warn, instead of "quarantine", otherwise it won't let it run. Just a stab in the dark.

im about to give up

ok i just went ahead and uninstalled windows defender. didnt work, my anydvd still wont come on.:mad:

First of all it is not a good idea to put your e-mial address on a public forum, there is chance you will get spammed to death. If you want me to remove it I will. Second, you did the right thing, send all your information to support@slyosft.com and they will help you. ;)

tried everything i think

did you try START/RUN/MSCONFIG/STARTUP and check it so it starts?

yep its checked, thats why i just cant understand this, i emailed slysoft and waiting for a response, i just want it to work, and really dont understand why it stopped.

sorry bout the email addy.

First of all it is not a good idea to put your e-mial address on a public forum, there is chance you will get spammed to death. If you want me to remove it I will. Second, you did the right thing, send all your information to support@slyosft.com and they will help you. ;)

yeah sorry wasnt thinking, go ahead and take the email address off. thanks mod.

Slick Your Drive

Here's the real deal - slick your drive (full format), install OS, and then install your Slysoft products. Its a little painstaking but well worth it in the long run.

Good Luck8)

Last edited:
help with that

Here's the real deal - slick your drive (full format), install OS, and then install your Slysoft products. Its a little painstaking but well worth it in the long run.

Good Luck8)

ok this will sound bad, but ive never done that, how do i format and install os, i dont have an os disc, help me and explain how to do this, im willing to do anything. thanks

Back