• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy start/stop/freeze

eprime@ipa.net

I have a problem with every DVD I copy. Each one will freeze for about 5 or 6 seconds while the second counter continues, then the play will continue where it left off. This happens on every DVD I copy at least once and often 2 or 3 times.

Sometimes, it happens and freezes and will not continue - this only occassionally and often toward the end of the DVD.

I have upgraded DVDs to Taiyo Yuden -R 8X with the same result. I burn at 8X.

Happens on all DVD players - so it is not the player.

I use plain white DVD labels printed with title on a laser printer. I am using the latest version of both CloneDVD and AnyDVD.

I have updated the firmware in my writer to the latest version.

I am using

Suggestions?

I have a problem with every DVD I copy. Each one will freeze for about 5 or 6 seconds while the second counter continues, then the play will continue where it left off. This happens on every DVD I copy at least once and often 2 or 3 times.

Sometimes, it happens and freezes and will not continue - this only occassionally and often toward the end of the DVD.

I have upgraded DVDs to Taiyo Yuden -R 8X with the same result. I burn at 8X.

Happens on all DVD players - so it is not the player.

I use plain white DVD labels printed with title on a laser printer. I am using the latest version of both CloneDVD and AnyDVD.

I have updated the firmware in my writer to the latest version.

I am using

Suggestions?

The TY Premium line are great discs. Their Value line is a little under that. Which are you using? If your standalone players are older, they may not like the newer media. You also did not specify what burner you have. The media is only half of the equation.

Back