• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create an mp4 file from an ISO file??

SoundsGood

Can CloneDVD Mobile create an mp4 file from an ISO file?

Or can it only be done using the actual DVD?

i don't think it can no.
i do know that you can use ISO files with clonedvd2 but clonedvd2 doesn't create mp4's though.

you can download and install virtual conedrive, mount the ISO using that, then use clonedvdmobile to make the mp4.

Last edited:
you can download and install virtual conedrive, mount the ISO using that, then use clonedvdmobile to make the mp4.
I'm not sure I understand...

I already have Virtual CloneDrive installed -- but what needs to be done to allow CloneDVD Mobile to create an mp4 file from an ISO file?

you need to use virtual clonedrive to mount the ISO. then from inside cloneDVD mobile, pick the virtual drive with the mounted ISO as the source.

you need to use virtual clonedrive to mount the ISO. then from inside cloneDVD mobile, pick the virtual drive with the mounted ISO as the source.
Ahhhh.....

It took me a while to understand what you meant by "mount the ISO" (it sounds kinda kinky. ;)). But I think I get it now.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

you can try it in a kinky way - but it might hurt.

Back