• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

walk the line

adge

I am very new at this so i am only trialing at the moment. I am having trouble ripping Walk The Line, It will get to about 75% and stops. Am i doing something wrong? or is it pehaps the disc im ripping from? It wont seam to work on dvd shrink either. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Adge in Australia:) :)

1. Do steps 8 and 9

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine.

Sorry for takin so long in getting back to you Webslinger. The message that keeps coming up is Data error cyclic redundancy check.
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_3.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
It tells me to cleen the disc which i have countless times and i have also cleaned the lens with a lens cleaning disc.
I look forward to your comments and thankyou so far for your help.

Did you do step #2 and that error msg is from that or from AnyDVD/CloneDVD?

Sorry for takin so long in getting back to you Webslinger. The message that keeps coming up is Data error cyclic redundancy check.
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_3.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
It tells me to cleen the disc which i have countless times and i have also cleaned the lens with a lens cleaning disc.
I look forward to your comments and thankyou so far for your help.

CRC errors are the result of a bad disc. You need to take it back and get another. It may play fine in a standalone player but still be bad.

CRC errors are the result of a bad disc. You need to take it back and get another. It may play fine in a standalone player but still be bad.

It could also be an indication of a (almost) defective reader, or a combination of both (reader a little de-adjusted, disc a little mal-manufactured adds up to a read error).

Back