• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Features we would like..

Agnar

Thought it might be worth a thread on features we would like to see if they could do it, hopefully this will help Slysoft to see what it's customers would like and ensure it stays the best at what it does.

Here's mine..

What with the regular updates to AnyDVD I would like them to find a way to auto upgrade it rather than having to download and re-install everytime. A bit like how AVG does it maybe at startup? Not sure if it's possible but with the frequencies of updates (which is a good thing) it gets a bit annoying sometimes.

Auto update is an ok feature provided I have control of it. I don't like auto update anything other than virus definitions.

Auto update is an ok feature provided I have control of it. I don't like auto update anything other than virus definitions.

Agreed.

Without some control, I find auto-updating of anything very intrusive. Also, I very rarely UPDATE, just cause there's a newer version of it (BIOS, Drivers, programs) available.

I like to search around and make sure there aren't any issues with the new version before I commit to it. (thankfully, this forum now exists!)

But being that ANYDVD is similar to an ANTI-VIRUS program (they are both TSR applications, that update the definitions), the auto-update may not be too bad of a feature.

I still like the option of having a physical file located on my drive that I can revert back to if need be. (I have every version of anydvd, since I subscribed, on my HD)

Back