• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock with Powerdvd 12

simon617

I installed Powerdvd 12 last night as an upgrade to 10. After the install I reinstaled reclock but would not run.

I have now insaled the latest version but even though it shows up in the advanced tab, it does not appear in the task bar and i cannot see it running in task manager.

Anybody got ant suggestions?

So does anybody know when Reclock it will support it?

Also I'm a little annoyed that PowerDVD has so much judder without a third party to help it! :bang:

Well when you consider PDVD 12 only came out on the 1st of Feb (the day you installed it) it's hardly surprising it's not supported yet. I think the Slysoft team are probably busy on updating AnyDVD etc and will get round to it when they have time to work on a free piece of software

Well when you consider PDVD 12 only came out on the 1st of Feb (the day you installed it) it's hardly surprising it's not supported yet. I think the Slysoft team are probably busy on updating AnyDVD etc and will get round to it when they have time to work on a free piece of software

I agree, my main issue is that I shouldn't have to have reclock to make PowerDVD to work properly.

The slysoft products that I have are great.

I agree, my main issue is that I shouldn't have to have reclock to make PowerDVD to work properly.

The slysoft products that I have are great.

Simon, what do you mean "to make PowerDVD work properly?" I have PowerDVD 12 and it works fine. The only thing that bothers me is that it refuses to output 60fps or 72fps while viewing videos... And that I can't play my PAL DVDs in 24fps, of course...

Do you experience bad synchronising from PowerDVD itself, because I can't seem to find any problem in it's synch when using TrueTheater Motion.

I installed Powerdvd 12 last night as an upgrade to 10. After the install I reinstaled reclock but would not run.

I have now insaled the latest version but even though it shows up in the advanced tab, it does not appear in the task bar and i cannot see it running in task manager.

Anybody got ant suggestions?

Try ReClock 1.8.7.8.

Back