• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Heinzie @ heinz0077@sbcglobal.net

Heinz Luedecke Jr

Hello, Installed latest versions of AnyDVD & CloneDVD2. Now all Backups made play in audio Commentary ONLY. Went to Disc Menu to try to turn-off. Restart movie,still Play movie in Commentary Mode only. Tried several different DVDs & CloneDVD2 makes DVD copies in Audio commentary only. Even Reinstalled AnyDVD & Clone DVD2, Still -Plays movie in commentary mode only. Can someone Please Advise me about this Problem, ThankYou ..... 6/05/07

Heinzie @ heinz0077@sbcglobal.net

Yes, I purchased Software ( AnyDVD/CloneDVD) About 6 months ago. I also purchased the original DVDs that I am trying to backup. Who should I contact to help me with this issue.ThankYou for any ideals..... Im Lost....

Yes, I purchased Software ( AnyDVD/CloneDVD) About 6 months ago. I also purchased the original DVDs that I am trying to backup. Who should I contact to help me with this issue.ThankYou for any ideals..... Im Lost....

Hunh?

Click this link please

Last edited:
Hello, Installed latest versions of AnyDVD & CloneDVD2. Now all Backups made play in audio Commentary ONLY. Went to Disc Menu to try to turn-off. Restart movie,still Play movie in Commentary Mode only. Tried several different DVDs & CloneDVD2 makes DVD copies in Audio commentary only. Even Reinstalled AnyDVD & Clone DVD2, Still -Plays movie in commentary mode only. Can someone Please Advise me about this Problem, ThankYou ..... 6/05/07

You are probably not selecting the correct audio file in CloneDVD. Generally, the correct one is the AC3/6. Make sure you have that checked. A lot of the AC3/2 are the Director's Commentary. But there are always exceptions. The link Webslinger provided is a "what to select" in audio and why discussion.

Last edited:
Back