• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd and vista

dave15367

is there any problems with any dvd and vista as my drive very rairely pickes up discs if i have it enabled also having loads of trouble backing up discs with clone as it seems not to want to finish writing discs HELP PLEASE

after several months of Vista Ultimate using anyDVD & CloneDVD, I personally haven't had any problems what-so-ever with them playing together :clap:

Danger, is your Vista a clean install or upgrade?

I think Vista will work on a upgrade, but I'm failing on a clean install.

Sierra.

it was a upgrade will this make any differance??

If you are using the computer in Admin Mode then you should have no problems. You can do a clean install just using the upgrade. The info is on the Web if you care to search for it. If you can not find it after searching PM me and I'll send you the directions on how to do it

Back