• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldkibs

Since modification of first screen, I cannot get the options to eliminate the 'FBI' and other copyright cautions, nor can I get it to select Main Menu as the start point. This could be done without difficulty with original start screen. I had no problems with it. Great reason to switch to DFDFab

Last edited:
What setting you have in anydvd under videodvd section.

Also I am Fab ex customer, I can tell you there software is one of the least stable software out there.

Just look at there forum and you will get the picture.

Last but not least they have stolen code from Anydvd and other freeware apps and still do!!

Have tried settings as you mention-have tried every alternative, little success so far. Occasionally works , usually does not particularly with BBC DVD's.
What irritates me is original form of startup was simple, worked for me.
I do not want to have to plan- I do not have the time or the incentive. At my age, I want to use the tool as is, not have to re-design it by guesswork.

Considering that you provide no information about what version of AnyDVD yoiu are using, what software you are using to back up, and a less than helpful description of the problem you are having, not a whole lot people can do to help you.

Add on that you use your posts as a very poor attempt to advertise a competing product while complaining about AnyDVD makes it hard for me to believe you are anything other than a shill for DVDFab crud.

Hey Fengo, trolling here trying to drum up business?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact is, that tool was never 100% surefire - and came with a warning before using it.
It's more reliable now - but needs to be tweaked a bit for certain DVD's.

It's easier with a problem DVD to just leave it all there - and since AnyDVD removes PUO's just hit the MENU button when the DVD starts.

-W (hated that tool in both iterations anyway)

Have tried settings as you mention-have tried every alternative, little success so far. Occasionally works , usually does not particularly with BBC DVD's.
What irritates me is original form of startup was simple, worked for me.
I do not want to have to plan- I do not have the time or the incentive. At my age, I want to use the tool as is, not have to re-design it by guesswork.

If you truly need help, please read the FAQs at the top of this Forum. I've attached examples of how to get that help if you need to create an AnyDVD log.

And, like everyone else is saying, if you're not giving the mods any info, you're not going to get any help whatsoever.

Finally, if you're a troll for DVDFab, you won't be welcome on here for too long anyway.

Your choice.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 8
Re-focus

Without mentioning names I have edited/removed some posts here.
I am working with this individual in Support.
While on the one hand I am not at all happy with the mention of the "other program" I am also not delighted with the provoking initial replies either.
A gentle reminder would have been just fine. Not everyone who uses or mentions that other (cough, cough) "product" is a double-agent or trouble-maker.

BTW: I told him what happens to users on their Forum if they mention us.

You missed one. :) (#11)

And I get what you did... but when someone comes in here (in public) and mentions them on the very 1st post of a their career, and in a threatening manner no less, it's no surprise that the old saying "you get what you pay for" winds up applying.

-W (PS feel free to delete this one too - I was just venting)

Last edited:
Yep, but like Frank said, we should not say anything to any DVDFab troll and let the mods remove their oh so obvious troll posts.

:clap:

That would be ideal. I don't know why I got carried away though.

@Roycal

Sony has already disable cinavia playback in ps3 with firmware 4. Accroding to some reports from their forum. Although only time will tell.

And the answer, boys and girls is ...

As I said, I worked with this user in Support and his problem was indeed unique.

He was fortunate to have a family member able to re-image his Windows without a disaster and "voila" the problem of FBI Warnings, Copyright, etc. remaining on the copy of these BBC DVDs was gone.

I moved all the other stuff about cinavia, etc. to 3rd party.

Closing this as done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back