• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

no 5.1 dolby

disasterpiece

i copied my first movie today but i only had sound coming from the front 3 speakers and the sub.the backs are hooked up and the reciever is saying that it 5.1 any help is appreciated.

i copied my first movie today but i only had sound coming from the front 3 speakers and the sub.the backs are hooked up and the reciever is saying that it 5.1 any help is appreciated.

If you chose to backup the 5.1 audio using Clonedvd, and properly selected the 5.1 audio with your remote, then the issue is with your hardware setup--and not Clonedvd or your backup. Please read this

Surround Channels - DD 5.1

How does the sound from your backup copy compare to your original of the dvd? It should be the same. Not all 5.1 dvd's have a lot of material present in the surround channels.

Back