• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kingdom of heaven cant be ripped with anydvdhd

Cjeh808

anydvd hd wont read or rip BD Kingdom of Heaven, can someone help i just purchased the upgrade. Please help!!!!!!!!!

Sorry web... this is going to be funny, do i need a BD burner to have anydvd hd to work? because i have only dvd-r/w and i was not aware of this before upgrading.

Sorry web... this is going to be funny, do i need a BD burner to have anydvd hd to work? because i have only dvd-r/w and i was not aware of this before upgrading.

No. But you do need a Blu-Ray drive.

You will at least need a Blu-ray *reader*. But you can forget Blu-ray switch to HD DVD; a HD DVD reader is available for not much money in form of the XBOX360 HD DVD drive.

ok im using my ps3 for bd and my dvd-r burner on my laptop and this is what its shows in the status menus in anydvd
1-*latest verison of anydvd hd
2-* i dont know what this is and i dont think i have these installed (Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, DragtoDisc, DLA, etc)
3-*Title of the movie is Kindom of heaven, usa reg. 2006
4-* ps3 drive
5-*(No Disc is present in Drive D:!
_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6500A 2.81 04092700CH5352L86N)
6-* no errors just cant read in my dvd-r burner.
7-* i checked other threads but nothing related to my problem.

thanks.....

james where can i get a blu ray reader? thanks in advance

There is a Blu-Ray reader around the corner from Pioneer. Retail price is 299$. It is a DVD Burner and Blu-Ray reader.

Best thing to do is ditch Blu-ray and use the 150$ HD DVD drive instead. :D

Back