• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does Slysoft have a program to backup Wii games?

viclmg

I have clone , mobile and cd, but I guess I dont quite know what game jackal:confused:
does?

ive had the programs for years and I used to be able to use clone cd for comoputer game backup, but havent done that for a while and it appears the program no longer does that opperation?

help please????

Last edited:
backing up wii games, requires afaik a certain model of a dvd burner. That being said, the backups themselves still wouldn't play on the drive due to being non-original discs. To play backed up games, your WII would need to be fitted with a modchip of some sort or custom flashed firmware.

I recently unlocked my Wii to use homebrew and Play backups. It works with a Software mod, no Chips needed at all...

To make backups the easiest of all is to install ubs loader gx on your wii. Whenever a disc is inserted it asks if you want to rip it onto an attached usb drive.
To manage backups of wii games on the pc I use wii backup Manager which is easy to use.

A very good site to have a look on would be wii-homebrew.com (there is a good tutorial in german called uhg (ultimate homebrew guide), no clue if it exists in english though but i could guide you if needed)

Feel free to pm me if you Need help, i should have all stuff i once gathered sill on sd Card and hard drive and should remember what issues you could spot and how to avoid.

I have Kids around too... my daughter 6 is very carefull with valueable goods, but my Cousin 11 sometimes gets in rage loosing a game and a disc could be thrown around the whole room then. Having the games backed up on PC and stored on a dedicated usb HD attached to the wii really saves you from buying new copies ;) And selecting games is faster too ;)

Last edited:
Nice 3 year old thread necro mate.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back