• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kopierschutz bei "Apocalypto"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo Jungs , nehmt doch den fabdecrypter 3.1.2.5 bei dem geht es ohne probleme . Bei der Neuen DVD " Streben nach Glück - mit Will Smith " gehts mit dem anydvd 6.1.6.0 und oder mit fabdecrypter . Eine geschrumpfte DVD kann dann aus irrgend welchen gründen nicht im nero gebrannt werden - Meldung = Neuzusammenstellung der DVD fehlgeschlagen !!
Doch nicht verzagen mit dem Programm CloneDVD mit eingbautem Brenntool funzt es perfekt . Bei mir gabs dann beim player keine probleme .

Streben nach Glück is Pursuit of Happyness (in Region 1)

You need to use Anydvd ripper with Nero and Shrink on (some) newer Sony/Lionsgate movies. Please click this

Last edited:
So just don't pose to much and work on the code of anydvd instead :)

I consider what you wrote very rude, even if you did use a smiley.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Here are some other things dvdfab does not help me with:

1. dvdfab doesn't help me when I want to play original discs on my system from other regions
2. dvdfab doesn't offer subtitle transparency on the fly when I want to watch dvd movies
3. dvdfab does not decrypt on the fly, allowing me to use almost any other program I want--faster for almost all releases (with the exception of some of the newer Sony/Lionsgate releases; and for that Anydvd ripper since 6.1.4.2 now provides full disc backups with Shrink )

dvdfab also doesn't do the following:

from http://www.slysoft.com/anydvd.html
# Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
# Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
# Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
# Allows speed control of your DVD drives
# Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc"

Save yourself the smiley, I am not amused at all. The only thing we were quite proud of, is that AnyDVD allowed to *watch* the *original* disc on a PC with Zoom Player, TheaterTek, Media Player... same thing with Silent Hill and Wer früher stirbt.
DVDFab doesn't help you at all (and never will) as you need to rip the disc first to watch it.

Where is the problem with ripping the discs first?? Thats all people here want to do finally!

Sorry if I made you angry and if my posting sounded to offensive, that was not my intention.

I really respect your work and that of slysoft!

@ Rest
Übrigens darf natürlich auch deutsch geschrieben werden :)

Save yourself the smiley, I am not amused at all. The only thing we were quite proud of, is that AnyDVD allowed to *watch* the *original* disc on a PC with Zoom Player, TheaterTek, Media Player... same thing with Silent Hill and Wer früher stirbt.
DVDFab doesn't help you at all (and never will) as you need to rip the disc first to watch it.

Hi Leute,
diese Diskusion erscheint mir vollkommen überflüssig und entbehrlich.
Seid einfach froh, dass man, mit welchem Produkt auch immer, Sicherungskopien anfertigen kann - einzig das zählt -wer, wann, wo, warum und wie der erste war ist absolut nebensächlich- und wenn dann bitte verwendet hinkünftig andere Foren um dies zu diskutieren - es gibt sie ja zum Glück in jeder Menge und fast in allen Sprachen ...

/OT Der thread hier ist auch nicht tot zu kriegen, was? :eek: /OT

As this thread has outlived its usefulness I'm closing it.

Apocalypto R2 is supported by Anydvd 6.1.6.0 and Clonedvd 2.9.0.9 (or whatever the latest versions may be).

*thread closed* :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back