• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (HD) 6.8.9.0 RELEASE

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
6.8.9.0 2011 12 08
- New: Added choice to retry or ignore read errors when creating iso images
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to skip playback of short video sequences (trailers, annoyances).
Works with all types of discs (HDMV, Java).
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (Blu-ray): Playback problem of some discs with certain player models
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version, regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

These 2 adds are fantastic.

- New: Added choice to retry or ignore read errors when creating iso images
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to skip playback of short video sequences (trailers, annoyances).

Thank you!!

New (Blu-ray): Added option to skip playback of short video sequences (trailers, annoyances).

^^^ For this excellent feature,(thank you Sly) under Remove video sequences shorter than...setting, to what should I set the time interval to ? Is 1 minute enough to avoid all trailers ? If I increase the time to say, 3 minutes, would that affect the main movie ? Thanks.

Last edited:
When you choose the option given below anydvd remove everything under that duration. You can select 1 to max of 10 minute. In general all movies are longer than 10 minute as such it won't remove or affect main movie.

New (Blu-ray): Added option to skip playback of short video sequences (trailers, annoyances).

The ability to remove the trailers is great. I've run into a couple of discs where skipping or fast forwarding through trailers has been disabled.

When you choose the option given below anydvd remove everything under that duration. You can select 1 to max of 10 minute. In general all movies are longer than 10 minute as such it won't remove or affect main movie.

Thanks, I have settled for 5 mins.

Did this last night, only got the main menu and movie, worked great.

I set mine for 10 min. I'm sure 5 min would work great as well.

.iso was still 48gb, but movie is 2:30 long. I was hoping it would be smaller without the extra crap, but I'm happy I don't have to skip through a bunch of stuff and the rip process only involved 1 button push.

Glad to see another innovation from the people at Slysoft.

I'll probably use it for a blu ray disc right around the holidays (I've got too many other movies from earlier this year I need to look at. LOL.)

:clap:

Guys, I just love you!

Ignoring/Retrying on read errors and skipping this $%&$§ trailers....Christmas came early this year :rock:

Does anyone understand what this is supposed to be about? :confused:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1544084#post1544084

That's setarip_old being typical. IMHO he's implying that the update in the removal of titles as well as the revamped trailers/annoyances for Blu-Ray is based on work by jdobbs. setarip_old loves to accuse Slysoft of stuff like this. Of course DVDFab and MakeMKV walk on water as far as he is concerned. He seems to forget that Slysoft is also developing CloneBD and playback software. If all they wanted to do was rip off the work of others then we would have seen the release of SlyPlayer and CloneBD a long time ago. setarip_old needs to lay off the drugs.

In short, ignore his BS. His trollish behavior grew old a long long time ago.

That's setarip_old being typical. IMHO he's implying that the update in the removal of titles as well as the revamped trailers/annoyances for Blu-Ray is based on work by jdobbs. setarip_old loves to accuse Slysoft of stuff like this. Of course DVDFab and MakeMKV walk on water as far as he is concerned. He seems to forget that Slysoft is also developing CloneBD and playback software. If all they wanted to do was rip off the work of others then we would have seen the release of SlyPlayer and CloneBD a long time ago. setarip_old needs to lay off the drugs.

I basically ignore setarip_old's tirades anyway whenever I'm on the doom9 forum anyway.

He never says anything for example, about Fengtao's underhanded tactics, such as ripping the work of others and putting it in their programs.

Others have stated and shown proof that Fengtao has done that, and continues to do that, but he's mysteriously silent on that, or tries to change the subject.

Its really offtopic but I'll mention it anyway. Clown_BD BD copier offered this functionality long before BD rebuilder. Setarip was long banned from this forum for being a waste of space and adding no value whatsoever.

Its really offtopic but I'll mention it anyway. Clown_BD BD copier offered this functionality long before BD rebuilder. Setarip was long banned from this forum for being a waste of space and adding no value whatsoever.

AnyDVD had the feature to skip annoyances on Blu-ray discs since May 2008.
I believe for HD DVDs we had it right from the start of AnyDVD HD.
For DVDs it was introduced before 2004, I can't remember when.

Neither Peer nor myself have ever used BD-Rebuilder or DVD-Rebuilder, although I have heard good things about these programs. So I don't know if these programs offer automatic skipping of annyoyances on Blu-ray / HD DVD / DVD, and if they do, how they accomplish the task.

In other words, I have no idea, what Mr. Setarip is talking about.

In other words, I have no idea, what Mr. Setarip is talking about.

That's not an uncommon issue. The subtle implication that SlySoft stole code "shamefully" is ridiculous. He has always had an agenda against SlySoft. I wonder what he'll say when fengtao "adds" that functionality to passkey? :rolleyes: oh did I just make an unfounded implication or two? :D

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Ive not messed with removing trailers or the set term length for video clips. Gonna start next week. As far as having to chose a Region Code, is Auto the best?

Not that I agree or disagree but I find these comments interesting. They sound a lot like Ch3vr0n promoting jdobbs and bashing DVDFab every chance he gets on these boards. Just an observation from a "junior" member.

thats because 1 its true and 2) i've used dvdfab in the past myself before i swapped to anydvd. It's all based on personal experience and known facts.

Back