• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with installing the new version

tcpille

I have the old original version from game jackal. today i want to make the update on the pro version. When i want to make the installation it comes the message:"setup has detected that Game Jackal is currently running - please close all instances of it now...."

But the program isnt running at all...so how can i make the installation, have i to uninstall the old version...?

another question is: are the old programs still running with the new version, when it is installed??

I have the old original version from game jackal. today i want to make the update on the pro version. When i want to make the installation it comes the message:"setup has detected that Game Jackal is currently running - please close all instances of it now...."

But the program isnt running at all...so how can i make the installation, have i to uninstall the old version...?

another question is: are the old programs still running with the new version, when it is installed??

Try pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and look for Maplom.exe under processes. If you find it then end it :agree:

Back