• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues creating profiles with new release!!

FiGgS

I get an error msg when creating a profile for C&C 3 Tiberium Wars.

C&C gives me an error " a required security module cannot be activated this program cannot be executed (12110)
I am running windows vista home premium.
I run the newer slysoft release of gamejackal 2.9

I get an error msg when creating a profile for C&C 3 Tiberium Wars.

C&C gives me an error " a required security module cannot be activated this program cannot be executed (12110)
I am running windows vista home premium.
I run the newer slysoft release of gamejackal 2.9

Do step 4 please

Windows Vista 32 bit
Aus DVD version of C&C 3
No Emulation Software
Windows Live One Care
Lastest 2.9 version of Slysoft release Game Jackal new renewed Pro version
Error Msg as above post about security module.
CPU AMD 3500+, 2 GIG Corsair Ram, X850XT all updated latest patch on game version 1.4

Windows Vista 32 bit
Aus DVD version of C&C 3
No Emulation Software
Windows Live One Care
Lastest 2.9 version of Slysoft release Game Jackal new renewed Pro version
Error Msg as above post about security module.
CPU AMD 3500+, 2 GIG Corsair Ram, X850XT all updated latest patch on game version 1.4

Thanks, but I just wanted to know what protection is on the game. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive.

Basically, I doubt C&C3 is currently supported. Knowing the protection used on the disc would help determine an answer.

Last edited:
well i have unsuccessfully tried too create profiles for all my games and none seem too work wont read the disc or detect emulation just look like the game will start but dosnt then takes a profile of nothing basically.

If there are only 2 things i hate about vista its no creative audigy 2 zs surround sound support and my game jackal not working correctlly :(
I so dont want too have too go back too XP

well i have unsuccessfully tried too create profiles for all my games and none seem too work wont read the disc or detect emulation just look like the game will start but dosnt then takes a profile of nothing basically.

The only way I can get my profiles to work is to run them directly from within Game Jackal.

None of my desktop shortcut profiles will work.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the latest C&C will work with Game Jackal.

I thought that it may help to know the info about EA's previous major release of C&C and that was "The First Decade". Here is a summary of the scan:

Scanning -> C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Tiberian Sun(tm)\SUN\Game.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 4677437 (0475F3Dh) Bytes
-> File has 1187645 (0121F3Dh) bytes of appended data starting at offset 0354000h
[!] Safedisc 4.60.000 detected !
[!] protection level: Standard
- Scan Took : 1.328 Seconds

I don't have C&C 3, but I am sure they have upgraded the protection since :agree:

The only way I can get my profiles to work is to run them directly from within Game Jackal.

None of my desktop shortcut profiles will work.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the latest C&C will work with Game Jackal.

I have always run my profiles from the GJ menu when it is running and have never had a game fail to run. You have to have GJ active anyway, so new big deal to me.

I do hope it allows me to run my games through Xfire though.

You have to have GJ active anyway, so new big deal to me.

Actually, I never did. The desktop profile shortcut is supposed to automatically launch GameJackal and then deactivate GameJackal when you're done playing.
Unfortunately, I can't get my shortcuts to work at all.

In the case with the latest versions of C&C, I doubt GJ supports it yet (but knowing what protection is on it would help).

Last edited:
In the case with the latest versions of C&C, I doubt GJ supports it yet (but know what protection is on it would help).

EA used SafeDisc in their previous release, so I think it would be logical to assume that the trend has continued. Quick look on the web indicates that as of November 2006 the version is 4.7. Alcohol 120% added RMPS v2 which provided the workaround the protection :D

EDIT: On Macrovision website the latest version is a Vista-compatible 4.80

Back