• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dual core question on set up ?

Popcorn

wanted to check out GJ as i play many games, on set up GJ suggested disabling 1 of my cores on my (x2 4400) if i do does this affect dual core opperation while not playing any games?? in other words do i need to "in options" turn back on multi core function after im done playing a game? I was alittle nervous about mess-n with any cpu settings:eek: :confused:

wanted to check out GJ as i play many games, on set up GJ suggested disabling 1 of my cores on my (x2 4400) if i do does this affect dual core opperation while not playing any games?? in other words do i need to "in options" turn back on multi core function after im done playing a game? I was alittle nervous about mess-n with any cpu settings:eek: :confused:

That only affects Game Jackal. The setting is not system-wide.

thats what i needed to know, Thanks!8)

Back