• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem backing up Catch a Fire

freddyy99

I have been using Slysoft products since the beginning, and have backupped 100's of my movies without any problem. When I backed up my copy of Catch a Fire, apparently without error, it just would not load in my dvd player. I backed up full disc,with "remove annoying..." checked.
After that I backed up again doing movie only and that was fine. Do you think the problem lies with the "remove annoying..." feature??
I want to thank all the Slysoft folks for great products and unbeatable support. Please keep up the great work that you do....I REALLY appreciate it!!

The feature to remove is a hit and miss ordeal sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I have been using Slysoft products since the beginning, and have backupped 100's of my movies without any problem. When I backed up my copy of Catch a Fire, apparently without error, it just would not load in my dvd player. I backed up full disc,with "remove annoying..." checked.
After that I backed up again doing movie only and that was fine. Do you think the problem lies with the "remove annoying..." feature??
I want to thank all the Slysoft folks for great products and unbeatable support. Please keep up the great work that you do....I REALLY appreciate it!!

As stated when you select that feature, it will not work for all dvds. Read the warning message when you select that feature in Anydvd.

"remove..." feature

Thats for the quick response,Charlie. So, I assume you would recommend just not using that feature?
Also, have you heard of this same unable to load problem when using that feature before?
I love Slysoft and this forum is sooooo helpful!!

Thats for the quick response,Charlie. So, I assume you would recommend just not using that feature?
Also, have you heard of this same unable to load problem when using that feature before?
I love Slysoft and this forum is sooooo helpful!!

I have never heard that one before maybe Web or the company can help on this one. I usually do my DVD's through clonedvd2 DVD-9 and then run dvd shrink which will remove the adverts.

Web,
I did test the original dvd on my computer before i backed up and it worked fine. That why this was so puzzling. I read the warning and always check before backing up.

Web,
I did test the original dvd on my computer before i backed up and it worked fine. That why this was so puzzling. I read the warning and always check before backing up.

Well, I can't promise anything, because usually Slysoft's position is that if you've read the warning, then you accept the feature won't work with all dvds. That said, you can do this and hope Slysoft can address your specific issue:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330

Tell them in your email that this problem has to do with "remove annoying . . .".

They may do something about your problem. But there's no guarantee.

Last edited:
Back