• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

updates are hanging my system

F

fivestones

I have done everything and still not working.Could there be a problem with the latest updates to any dvd an dvd clone.

I have never had any trouble with Anydvd and Clonedvd untill the last download. And i have not added anything or took any thing of my computer. After downloading both downloads of anydvd and clonedvd my computer would hang up and as i would try to use clonedvd it would hang up and i would have to restart my computer every time i tryed to use clonedvd. To get any thing to work i had to restore my computer to the date befor i added the 2 downloads. Now every thing is working great

To me it looks like there has to be something wrong with the new Clonedvd but i am new at all this.

I have never had any trouble with Anydvd and Clonedvd untill the last download. And i have not added anything or took any thing of my computer. After downloading both downloads of anydvd and clonedvd my computer would hang up and as i would try to use clonedvd it would hang up and i would have to restart my computer every time i tryed to use clonedvd. To get any thing to work i had to restore my computer to the date befor i added the 2 downloads. Now every thing is working great

To me it looks like there has to be something wrong with the new Clonedvd but i am new at all this.

I and others have not had a problem with the new versions. It seems more likely that those that are having problems are having some sort of software conflict that wasn't happening before. Those of us without that software are not having problems. All those having problems need to check their Upper and Lower filters and see if there is something on the list that may be causing a problem. It may be something that wasn't a conflict before, now is. Although since PotC 1 or 2 did work before and don't now, something is different although just with Shrink and Recode.

Last edited:
I and others have not had a problem with the new versions. It seems more likely that those that are having problems are having some sort of software conflict that wasn't happening before. Those of us without that software are not having problems. All those having problems need to check their Upper and Lower filters and see if there is something on the list that may be causing a problem. It may be something that wasn't a conflict before, now is. Although since PotC 1 or 2 did work before and don't now, something is different although just with Shrink and Recode.

Thank you for the reply mmdavis, I dont have shrink or any other kind of Dvd soft wear on my computer but Nero and i have never used it. AnyDvd and CloneDVD have never let me down untill the last new down load. So ill do as you say i go to the upper and lower filters and paste it here but how i do check the upper and lower Filters. I know i have seen it here posted some where be for. Thanks Fivestones

Is ther any thing i need to take off the upper and lower filters.

And thanks for the link to get the filter check.

Filter Check Tool v3.4

No Upper Filters found.

A Lower Filter found is: ElbyDelay
Filterdriver properties are:
Name: ElbyDelay
Caption: ElbyDelay
Description: ElbyDelay
AcceptPause: False
AcceptStop: True
DesktopInteract: False
DisplayName: ElbyDelay
ErrorControl: Normal
ExitCode: 0
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
Version Info: 5.1.0.1
ServiceSpecificExitCode: 0
ServiceType: Kernel Driver
Started: True
StartMode: Manual
StartName:
State: Running
TagId: 0

A Lower Filter found is: AnyDVD
Name: AnyDVD
Caption: AnyDVD
Description: AnyDVD
DisplayName: AnyDVD
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
Version Info: 6.1.4.3
StartName:

A Lower Filter found is: ElbyCDFL
Name: ElbyCDFL
Caption: ElbyCDFL
Description: ElbyCDFL
DisplayName: ElbyCDFL
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys
Version Info: 5.2.1.3
StartName:

A Lower Filter found is: PxHelp20
Name: PxHelp20
Caption: PxHelp20
Description: PxHelp20
DisplayName: PxHelp20
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
Version Info: 2.3.16.0
StartMode: Boot
StartName:

A Lower Filter found is: drvmcdb
Name: drvmcdb
Caption: drvmcdb
Description: drvmcdb
DisplayName: drvmcdb
ErrorControl: Ignore
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys
Version Info: 3.22.3.0
StartMode: Boot
StartName:
TagId: 1

A Lower Filter found is: sscdbhk5
Name: sscdbhk5
Caption: sscdbhk5
Description: sscdbhk5
DisplayName: sscdbhk5
ErrorControl: Ignore
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys
Version Info: 1.10.87.0
ServiceType: File System Driver
StartMode: System
StartName:
TagId: 1

A Lower Filter found is: PxHelp20

Part of Sonic Burning engine, it's made by prassi/veritas and licensed to Sonic. Comes with Winamp, 1click DivxToDVD and (older versoins of) Digion Audio.

A Lower Filter found is: drvmcdb

drvmcdb - Used by Sonic and Veritas. Yet unknown in which software it is used (possibly backup software).

A Lower Filter found is: sscdbhk5

sscdbhk5 - A Shared Driver Component used by Veritas and Sonic Solutions. Yet unknown which program it belongs to.

I'm not aware of any specific issues with any of those three entries I quoted, and the others I didn't quote were all installed by Slysoft programs.

That said, you could try uninstalling the software that installed the three filters I quoted to see if there's an improvement. After uninstalling check to ensure the entries I quoted in this post no longer appear in your filters. I am doubtful doing this would help (but it might).

Otherwise, I recommend you follow each step closely (including running ccleaner) in order (especially step 1 and 3. retest after doing step 1).

Last edited:
Back