• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with subtitles

redkitten

I also have had problems with subtitles. For the movies Apocalypto, Pan's Labyrinth, and Volver.....the subtitles never transfer, no matter what I try. And they won't play on either my dvd player or xbox360 (all other movies have worked in these players). I can only play them on my PC, but without subtitles. I can go to the movie menu on PC and click on engish subtitles, but it doesn't work for any of the movies. I do not use clonedvd, instead I use nero smart start. I don't compress anything , just use DVD+R DL discs. I normally do not rip first....I just let anydvd run in background while I use nero to burn it. Although with Pan's Labyrinth I did try right clicking on fox icon in toolbar, then ripping to hard drive (put on desktop) then burning it with nero. But I got the same result as all the other tries. What am I doing wrong? Please help :)

problems with subtitles

I also have had problems with subtitles. For the movies Apocalypto, Pan's Labyrinth, and Volver.....the subtitles never transfer, no matter what I try. And they won't play on either my dvd player or xbox360 (all other movies have worked in these players). I can only play them on my PC, but without subtitles. I can go to the movie menu on PC and click on engish subtitles, but it doesn't work for any of the movies. I do not use clonedvd, instead I use nero smart start. I don't compress anything , just use DVD+R DL discs. I normally do not rip first....I just let anydvd run in background while I use nero to burn it. Although with Pan's Labyrinth I did try right clicking on fox icon in toolbar, then ripping to hard drive (put on desktop) then burning it with nero. But I got the same result as all the other tries. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

thanks

thanks, i'll try that.....sorry about the double posting, i'm a newbie to forums.

Back