• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to v6.8.5.12 beta or newer] Is THOR unrippable??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who started the new thread on Thor? Why?

Look at who has the first post in the thread... We see this all the time where people start a million threads all with respect to a disc having widespread problems. As for the "why" of it I don't think there is any logic in trying to figure that out. I hadn't gotten around to merging the threads yet. It's not like the thread is going to run away and hide. That and I'm sure someone else will start another Thor thread soon enough regardless of whether or not this thread gets merged into the existing long thread. :p

It can't fool because it dont verify the data, it scan the surface to see if there is defects or damage caused by various things, like scratches or bad pressing
Hi calc007, yes it will detect scratches but cannot differentiate a bad pressing,

This is the truth
Posted by DrinkLyeandDie
The "tools" are unable to differentiate between a bad sector which is part of a structural protection and a scratch, fingerprint, or badly pressed disc. If it can't read a sector then it's marked as a bad sector. End of story.

So please, no more discussion about this, it only causes more misinformation than we have already. Okay? ;)

James is working very hard on this and I have 100% faith that this will be resolved soon. So lets get to chatting about other problems that we can help or members with. This is not one of them. ;)

@Rogersware
Sorry, should have made clearer that wasn't addressed to you (i guess the same goes for Clams).
You didn't suggest anything ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
All through these 25 pages lots of people have been discussing ways to copy thor and naming other products to do it with. Now that there is a way. I am singled out and the thread is closed. Nice work. Very nice.

All through these 25 pages lots of people have been discussing ways to copy thor and naming other products to do it with. Now that there is a way. I am singled out and the thread is closed. Nice work. Very nice.
Yep there is a way and James just posted it. Now use it and be happy. LOL.;)

It's the manner in which you addressed and and, effectively, promoted a competing solution and ignored actual statements made by developers and Moderators. You don't have to like the fact that you were warned but that's the way it is. Note that you weren't officially punished, either. We simply unofficially warned you.

Other people noted other products worked but no one went so far as you did. Btw, just so you know we don't care what a competing product claims to do in these forums. We worry about what Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes products can do.

This discussion is over.

Any further discussion here in the AnyDVD forum with respect to Thor should relate to Thor and use of AnyDVD 6.8.5.12 beta. I am going to close this insanely long thread now. If people encounter a problem using AnyDVD 6.8.5.12 then they should begin a new troubleshooting thread.

Last edited:
I closed this thread because no one will actually read all the posts if they are looking for help with Thor for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back