• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying Blu-Ray movies

Article15

I'm probably overlooking something simple, but I can't seem to copy Blu-Ray movies with CloneDVD2. It works fine with standard DVDs. When I put a Blu-Ray movie in though I get "Unable to read video files from H:/ H:/VIDEO_TS.IFO:unable to open source file"

Software Revs:
AnyDVD:6.1.5.6
CloneDVD2:2.9.0.8
Vista Ultimate

Hardware:
Sony BWU-100A

I can play them fine using Cyberlink PowerDVD.

I have previously copied Blu-Ray movies with this same machine and hardware. Since then, I did a clean reinstall of Vista and somewhere along the way I must have forgotten something. Any pointers appreciated.

Text from AnyDVD:
Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.5.6)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 15329632 sectors (29940 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 67994660_THE_LAST_SAMURAI
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-Ray disc is region free!

It doesn't get much simpler then that. Do I simply do a straight file copy from the disk to my hard drive? Man, can't believe I don't remember how I did this a few weeks ago...to much fun over the holiday I guess.

It doesn't get much simpler then that. Do I simply do a straight file copy from the disk to my hard drive? Man, can't believe I don't remember how I did this a few weeks ago...to much fun over the holiday I guess.

Rip Video DVD to Harddisk via the systray icon for AnyDVD HD?

Back