• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

and now 2 months later...

Kilgore87

we still haven't had any official word from the slysoft team regarding the status of their pending release of gamejackal. i remember reading "it'll be released sometime next week" in one of the posts one of the team members, however now, that "next week" was almost 3 weeks ago.

That is the one big thing wrong with web based software verification.. if the vendor sells out you are at the mercy of the company that now owns the title.
I would think the purchase agreement would include existing assets such that a simple redirect would keep registration verifications at least in a static mode such that you could continue using the product.
That being said I have no issues with Slysoft and am sure that when it's done it will be up to their high standards and I will gladly renew my registration when ever it becomes available.

Face it, Game Jackal has a new name....

Game Jackal Forever

Or maybe that should be "Game Jackal Fornever"!

:p :D

i remember reading "it'll be released sometime next week" in one of the posts one of the team members, however now, that "next week" was almost 3 weeks ago.

The above quote isn't entirely true you left out "we are hoping for next week" was the quote. I am starting to play more PC games and I want this as well but we will just have to wait.

Peer, James, Can we please have some sort of prognosis of what's going on again?

Thanks

Back