• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can i back up my OS

catalysts17az

i just bought a copy of Vista Ultimate (pretty penny, not sure its worth it). however, i would like to protect my investment and make a back up. when i ran clone dvd it would not recognize it. Is there a way to back up my OS? i have currently moved backed to XP,(I was not connected to the internet so i still have my registration still good as vista only allows you to move you copy once you activated it, plus i used a new HDD so i did not mess up my XP hdd) but quad core is on my mind in late July after prices drop first and i would like to use Vista then. If slysoft can't do it, what program can. i paid to much for an accident to happen, yes its still in the protected plastic casing.

Thanks for any help.

i just bought a copy of Vista Ultimate (pretty penny, not sure its worth it). however, i would like to protect my investment and make a back up. when i ran clone dvd it would not recognize it. Is there a way to back up my OS?

Clonedvd is intended for retail movies only, not software programs.

I'm not sure if Clonecd will work, but if it does you should probably be using Verbatim +R DL media (made in Singapore) with Clonecd. If a Slysoft program will work for this, it's Clonecd--not Clonedvd.

thanks, i am trying it out right now as i type. what took me by surprise is that Vista is on a DVD so i would have never thought of using CloneCD. by the way i bought the whole slysoft suite! no regrets! i do also have the verbatim DVD +R with a DL burner. so it can burn both +R and -R DVDs. i hope that is what you meant by DVD+R DL.

It Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it worked, at least it is showing up and wanting to install. currently i am running a socket 939 Opteron 165. While this system is fast i want to give Vista the fastest chip i have to offer, which in July will be that quad C2D, if it comes down into the mid 2oo bones prices liked Intel is saying.

thanks a bunch!

Back