• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PSP AVC Level 2.1 command line

razielx

Greetings all,

Does anyone know how to add the command line in the device.ini so that mencoder can encode H264 with AVC level 2.1?

handbrake can do it in advance options and command line, the dilema here is that CloneDVD Mobile is far superior in interface and it allows you to increase volume. Handbrake can't.

I tried various command inserts to no avail, but I really need to know what is specific to CloneDVD Mobile and mencoder.

480x272 AVC 2.1 is the only format that plays comfortably in 3.40 PSP Firmware under the videos folder with any name to the mp4 file.

I have a good understanding of the device.ini file, I just need to insert the right command for AVC level 2.1, is it's even possible with mencoder.

Please advise.

Thanks for the response,

Previously, I have read the recommended posts. This is why I understand that level 2.1 is necessary for display on firmware 3.40. I was hoping somebody would know how to enter the command line within the ini or some other file, so that CloneDVD Mobile will encode with the proper AVC Level. If anyone has any other suggestions or recommendations regarding DVD to PSP AVC 2.1 with volume booster, please do tell. I understand DVDFab Platinum does this, however, I encoded with the latest beta, and the volume boost is very distorted compared to CloneDVD Mobile (CDVDM). This application gives a crystal clear volume boost as opposed to DVDFab which gives a very muffled outcome. any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Tnanks in advance

I was hoping somebody would know how to enter the command line within the ini or some other file, so that CloneDVD Mobile will encode with the proper AVC Level. If anyone has any other suggestions or recommendations regarding DVD to PSP AVC 2.1 with volume booster, please do tell.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be as simple - adding the correct AVC level alone doesn't do the trick. I don't have a clue - the error messages you get from the PSP/PS3 aren't really helpful.
:(

Back