• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What can "Enable speed controll" do for me?

unofornaio

Hi all,
This is my first visit to the forum. Ive used Any DVD before along with Clone DVD and really just followed the on screen instructions. I did some exploring and found "enable speed controll" but I really dont know what it can do for me. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks
J.P.

it slows your dvd drive down while you are watching a movie so that it is quieter.

So it's only when you're watching a movie and not when you're ripping?

Hi all,
This is my first visit to the forum. Ive used Any DVD before along with Clone DVD and really just followed the on screen instructions. I did some exploring and found "enable speed controll" but I really dont know what it can do for me. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks
J.P.
Click the right mouse button for detailed information.

Back