• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

older versions of anydvd

jboyette01

Is there a way to install older versions of anydvd? Since I purchased anydvd and installed version 6.1.5.5 I have been having probles making backups of my movies, freeze up and/or just quit playing after burn. I don't know if I am just having problems with a conflict on something on my puter but had no problems with 6.1.5.3 and I can't find a way to get that version back. Also, if I do download old version will it automatically have my purchase key or will I need to do something to get it back. Sorry for being so green at this but all very new to me.
Jack

anydvd updates

thanks for comeback zebadee and appriciate the update info. When I download it, if it shows me back to the trial version, is all I have to do is click on my key.anydvd to put it back to my full membership?
Thanks again, Jack

thanks for comeback zebadee and appriciate the update info. When I download it, if it shows me back to the trial version, is all I have to do is click on my key.anydvd to put it back to my full membership?
Thanks again, Jack

Keep your key backed up somewhere before you uninstall AnyDVD. Then after the install use your key. Don't forget to do a reboot after the uninstall and running Advanced Windows Care wouldn't hurt either.

Is there a way to install older versions of anydvd?
since anydvd sets a system restore point before installing (and provided you haven't made any software changes to your system in the meantime) you can go back to the previous version simply by doing a system restore choosing the point anydvd set before it installed.
but what i do is keep the last previous anydvd program on my hard drive just in case a version (maybe a beta but not yet) causes a problem.

old version of anydvd

Thanks all for your help. Hopefully can someday return it.
Jack

Back