• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

happily never after

dreams66

HI Guys
I'm having truoble backing up happly never after i used any dvd to take the protection of and then i dvd shink 3.2 and it says dvd shink has encounter error and cannot continue. I also gave i try to fabdecripterhd he was able to take the protection of but when i went to dvdv shink the movie is to big to burn even taking of extra language and extars> any ideas??? thx

HI Guys
I'm having truoble backing up happly never after i used any dvd to take the protection of and then i dvd shink 3.2 and it says dvd shink has encounter error and cannot continue. I also gave i try to fabdecripterhd he was able to take the protection of but when i went to dvdv shink the movie is to big to burn even taking of extra language and extars> any ideas??? thx

You need to use Anydvd ripper if you will use dvd shink 3.2 to copy. Right-click in the fox icon and chose "Rip Video DVD to harddisk".

HI Guys

There are stickies at the top of the forum. Please read this one

Back