• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Critical Application Error

bc1

I get a critical application error when using Clone DVD with the following message: invalid bitset <N> position. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Clone DVD and rebooted the computer, but I still get the same error message. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

I did step 1 using CCleaner, but the problem still exists. I have CloneDVD installed on two computers and they both have that error message. Could it be a problem with a recent update? Thanks!

I did step 1 using CCleaner, but the problem still exists. I have CloneDVD installed on two computers and they both have that error message. Could it be a problem with a recent update? Thanks!

No, as I have 2.9.0.8 installed on three systems without issue, and this is the first time I've ever heard of that error message. If there were an issue, many more people would be complaining.

I get a critical application error when using Clone DVD with the following message: invalid bitset <N> position.

When exactly do you receive this error message? When Clonedvd first loads? Or does it happen when you try to do something specific?

I get the message in Title Configuration when selecting the DVD video file location.

Back