• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nero on the fly copy or nero recode - which is best?

ripdiscuk

Dear All

I'm new to all this ripping of dvd files and wanted a little info:

Is it best to straight copy disc to disc (on the fly) through nero which is the quickest way to copy a dvd to dvd using that package.

or alternatively recode the files by using nero again to copy. Does the recode from mpeg2 to mpeg4 make any difference and/or improve the finished movie quality?

Thanks.

Copying on the fly will give you the most problems. Always recode to a temporary folder first. Happy backing-up!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

I always copy "on the fly" (3 different PC's) with Recode and I have yet to experience any problems. Maybe I'm just lucky?

I too have copied on the fly without any problems but does anyone find the quality is improved of movies when recoded thru' nero or does it remain the same?

Back