• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost tv seris back up problems

kennrh

Hey folks, need help with backing up the special feature 7th disk of lost season 1. I have tried 3 times to make a back up with no results. I back up movies in a very simple way, pick movie from dvd drive and then clone. The problem is that when I have a finished disk, I can't pick any feature ( there is no cursor). The other disks backed up fine. The only thing I can think of is that there is a dvd registration option on the diak that is interfering. The original disk plays fine.

Hey folks, need help with backing up the special feature 7th disk of lost season 1. I have tried 3 times to make a back up with no results. I back up movies in a very simple way, pick movie from dvd drive and then clone. The problem is that when I have a finished disk, I can't pick any feature ( there is no cursor). The other disks backed up fine. The only thing I can think of is that there is a dvd registration option on the diak that is interfering. The original disk plays fine.

There should be no problems with any of the Lost - The Complete First Season (R1) 7 disc collection.

I can't recall what versions of AnyDVD & CloneDVD that I used at the time but it was within the last 2 weeks that I made a backup of season one. My backup of disc 7 works flawlessly.

It copies, but the cursor doesn't show up to pick episodes.

I remember a similar issue like this (but it wasn't the lost tv series). There might have been PC files or something on the disc, and for whatever reason, only Clonecd worked.

Very strange . . .

Maybe I'll try to find the thread. It's going to take me awhile, because I think it was an old thread.

Edit: I found the old thread.

I think the same advice applies, although I doubt it's worth contacting Elby over, since DrinkLyeandDie had no issues.

It has to be something that's not being selected by the user in Clonedvd, but I can't figure it out. Clonecd works.

Last edited:
I think the same advice applies, although I doubt it's worth contacting Elby over, since DrinkLyeandDie had no issues.

It has to be something that's not being selected by the user in Clonedvd, but I can't figure it out. Clonecd works.

If anything I went a bit overboard as always. I removed anything and everything I could with CloneDVD that wasn't either the main show episodes or commentary or worthwhile. Basically I removed any ads, trailers or just plain garbage. I forget offhand if disc 7 had buried stuff that required VobBlanker for but I ripped as DVD DL to my HDD using AnyDVD & CloneDVD, removed any buried stuff that needed to be with VobBlanker which appeared randomly throughout the 7 disc box set, compressed to DVD-5 with DVD-RB Pro & CCE and burned. No issues at all.

Back