• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hd Dvd

coach13

Newbie.........what do I need to make copies of HD DVD's to be played on the Toshiba A2 HD DVD player hooked to my HDTV. I have been very successful copying regular DVD's with a regular DVD reader and burner......Do I need special DVD's, a computer HD DVD burner? Help.....

Newbie.........what do I need to make copies of HD DVD's to be played on the Toshiba A2 HD DVD player hooked to my HDTV. I have been very successful copying regular DVD's with a regular DVD reader and burner......Do I need special DVD's, a computer HD DVD burner? Help.....

You need a HD DVD burner, HD DVD recordable discs, AnyDVD HD software, and a program such as Nero to burn the discs. I've seen recordable discs for sale but I think that HD DVD burners are only available in Japan at this time.

Many people are using AnyDVD HD software and an XBOX 360 HD DVD drive to rip their HD DVDs to a media PC. Then they use Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra software to play the movies on the media PC which in turn displays them on their HDTV.

Back