• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone know???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlaser

Hi ALL!

I have used this software for a while now and still don't have any problems with it! But I am trying to solve a current problem and thought someone here may know the answer???

I occasionally download a PPV movie off a site to download and play on my computer. Is there a way to disable the movie, so I can keep the copy I just downloaded and not need to pay each time I want to view it???

Either with AnyDVD or other software???

Thanx, Guys!

Later, Hlaser

I occasionally download a PPV movie off a site to download and play on my computer. Is there a way to disable the movie, so I can keep the copy I just downloaded and not need to pay each time I want to view it???

This forum doesn't exist to help people explicitly steal material that they are supposed to pay for in order to view. If you like something, pay for it. Thread closed.

:policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back