• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

vts_01_menu_1_vob

getitworking

Having a problem getting reauthor to work in shrink and nero gives me the error message listed in title of this subject. I can not backup sony movies and today miramax- the queen can be added to the list. I just removed music match as suggested in another post and still have same problem. This vts01 glitch first started a few weeks ago when I tried to backup all the king's men- sony. I installed latest update 6156 yesterday and still no luck. I thought that latest updates to anydvd would was supposed to take care of latest encryptions. Can you help?

Having a problem getting reauthor to work in shrink and nero gives me the error message listed in title of this subject. I can not backup sony movies and today miramax- the queen can be added to the list. I just removed music match as suggested in another post and still have same problem. This vts01 glitch first started a few weeks ago when I tried to backup all the king's men- sony. I installed latest update 6156 yesterday and still no luck. I thought that latest updates to anydvd would was supposed to take care of latest encryptions. Can you help?

Try using the AnyDVD Ripper feature and rip the DVD to the HD first. Then process it w/ Shrink

Originally Posted by AnyDVD for The Queen
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.6)
SONY DVD RW DRU-710A BYX5 MAY26 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2016864 sectors (3939 MBytes)
Total size: 4016283 sectors (7844 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_QUEEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.3)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B A105 00063005574CFE4106
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ALL_THE_KING'S_MEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2 4 5!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 6 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

I don't believe that The Queen should require Anydvd ripper for Shrink, but All the King's Men might. Regardless, Carolina Mike is right.

1. Read this

2. And read this

Yes both worked. I had always used dvd decrypter in conjunction with shrink or nero with anydvd running in the background. Everything worked fine up until a few weeks ago so I was reluctant to change. Thanks to the sony glitch and your explanation I can now just import the movie into nero and burn all in one step and get rid of decrypter/shink.

Yes both worked. I had always used dvd decrypter in conjunction with shrink or nero with anydvd running in the background. Everything worked fine up until a few weeks ago so I was reluctant to change. Thanks to the sony glitch and your explanation I can now just import the movie into nero and burn all in one step and get rid of decrypter/shink.

So you can't directly import both discs into shrink with Anydvd 6.1.5.6 running in the background? Could you do me a favour and test please? This just helps me keep my stickies up to date. Thanks.

Back