• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alternative Hardware Version

meinrosebud

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please create a Mac OSX version of your tools as there is no real equivalent package and what is there is just so piece meal that I actually maintain my old AMD64 3400+ just to use your packages because they are soooo easy to use. ;)

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please create a Mac OSX version of your tools as there is no real equivalent package and what is there is just so piece meal that I actually maintain my old AMD64 3400+ just to use your packages because they are soooo easy to use. ;)

i wouldn't go there rosebud, it's not going to happen on linux, so i doubt it would on osx.

Just migrate your entire life over to the Windows platform and everything will be fine.

:agree: :eek:

Just kidding.

glad you added the "just kidding" part!

i current use the free vmware server from linux to run win2k3 purely to use slysoft products, you could do that soon when vmware for macosx comes out, or try parallels.

Back